Insurrection Obsession

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Please show us what government on the planet was overthrown by "insurrectionists" so inadequately armed.

but wait Kyle another 1/2 doz weapons were confiscated before and after the Insurrection down at the Trump Rally ......

This what am armed occupation looks like

SamSpade

Again. Who cares what your opinion is? We are talking about facts

The fact remains at least 10 people would be alive if Trump had the balls to say i lost fair and square. And instead you idiots allowed him to go around lying for months which lead to this situation.

Maybe Scalise and others wouldn't have been shot at if HILLARY would have admitted it.
Maybe we wouldn't have been subjected to years of pointless investigations if she admitted - she lost.

Maybe we wouldn't have seen years of assaults against Trump supporters had the left just ACCEPTED that he was President.

Wow, Works both ways, doesn't it?

Let's talk about Biden and Afghanistan - you want me to show you how all those people would be ALIVE?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Again. Who cares what your opinion is? We are talking about facts

The fact remains at least 10 people would be alive if Trump had the balls to say i lost fair and square.

Why would you want Trump to lie about something like that? Oh, nevermind. To cover up your leftist theft. :yay:

And instead you idiots allowed him to go around lying for months which lead to this situation.

I've only heard him correctly speak about the Democrats theft of the election.

Did he lie and say Joe was legitimate?

Please provide a link.

Bayscrapper

Which really proves the point I've always made - this was a mob. Of the thousands there - a few hundred entered the building. Of those, most of them just walked around like a bunch of stupid ass teenagers taking selfies. And many of them WERE LET IN.

And not all the hijackers on 9/11 were succesful. Doesn't change the fact that many were armed, man were injured, lives were lost and some had the intent to harm Pence to stop him from certifying he election.

What would you be saying now had they suceeded?

Bayscrapper

Maybe Scalise and others wouldn't have been shot at if HILLARY would have admitted it.
Maybe we wouldn't have been subjected to years of pointless investigations if she admitted - she lost.

Maybe we wouldn't have seen years of assaults against Trump supporters had the left just ACCEPTED that he was President.

Wow, Works both ways, doesn't it?

Let's talk about Biden and Afghanistan - you want me to show you how all those people would be ALIVE?

Hillary conceded on election night. What are you talking about?

Again where do you get your news and information?

Oh yeah. So many Trump supporters were assaulted because of their beliefs.

You sound insane.

There really is no helping or talking to any of you lunatics anymore. You have no idea whats real and whats not. The internet , Trump and Fox news has truly rotted your brain.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hillary conceded on election night. What are you talking about?

Hillary spent four and a half years bitching that the election was stolen from her, with ZERO evidence.

She still does it to this day.

So you lie yet again.

And things that are so obviously caught.

You really aren't very intelligent are you?

Bayscrapper

Why would you want Trump to lie about something like that? Oh, nevermind. To cover up your leftist theft. :yay:

I've only heard him correctly speak about the Democrats theft of the election.

Did he lie and say Joe was legitimate?

Please provide a link.

How come you, Guliani, Trump, Lindell, no proof of that beside just repeating it over and over?

Please rejoin reality

SamSpade

Doesn't change the fact that many were armed, man were injured, lives were lost a

It - was - a - mob. I do not support the action -

UNLIKE the dozens of people maimed or killed ALL THE PREVIOUS SUMMER while the left APPROVED it.

In THOSE riots -

"many were armed - men were KILLED - lives were lost"
and might I add - police precincts and courts burned, unarmed people shot - and most of those people are not in jail. Our own VP supported getting them out of jail - Dems approved the riots claiming they had a right to be heard - billions in damages.

And they APPROVED it. "Riots are the voice of the unheard".

A riot at the Capitol - DEMS lives at risk unlike the whole summer previously -

And THEN - it's a big deal. It matters, because it was THEM that was in danger.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Prove it. Liar
You really are a stupid ####, aren't you?

SamSpade

Prove it. Liar
Google it. Hillary says Trump cheated. Trump illegitimate President. Trump colluded with Russians.
Damn she said it again last summer.

He doesn't have to prove it anymore than he has to prove the Sun rises in the East - it is EVERYWHERE on the Internet.
It is the ONLY thing she talked about - that she was cheated out of the Presidency.

Go ahead. Hillary claims Trump didn't win. Cheated.

Bayscrapper

It - was - a - mob. I do not support the action -

UNLIKE the dozens of people maimed or killed ALL THE PREVIOUS SUMMER while the left APPROVED it.

In THOSE riots -

"many were armed - men were KILLED - lives were lost"
and might I add - police precincts and courts burned, unarmed people shot - and most of those people are not in jail. Our own VP supported getting them out of jail - Dems approved the riots claiming they had a right to be heard - billions in damages.

And they APPROVED it. "Riots are the voice of the unheard".

A riot at the Capitol - DEMS lives at risk unlike the whole summer previously -

And THEN - it's a big deal. It matters, because it was THEM that was in danger.

Wrong it matters because it was in a federally restricted space and the intent was to harm the VP so he could not certify the election. And that it was at the direction of Trump, the GOP and the Right Wing media.

That is terrorism.

That is very different than a protest. Even a violent public protest

Bayscrapper

Google it. Hillary says Trump cheated. Trump illegitimate President. Trump colluded with Russians.
Damn she said it again last summer.

He doesn't have to prove it anymore than he has to prove the Sun rises in the East - it is EVERYWHERE on the Internet.
It is the ONLY thing she talked about - that she was cheated out of the Presidency.

Go ahead. Hillary claims Trump didn't win. Cheated.

Prove it.

She conceded on election night. Trump never conceded and was too prideful and cowardly to even meet with Biden.

You are wrong.

SamSpade

Wrong it matters because it was in a federally restricted space

And easily a third of them were LET in - with police holding the doors. That's on video.

Trump "directed" nothing. Unless you think violence MUST be bid by leaders - hence, the shooting of the Republicans and Steven Scalise.
He was a mile away - telling people to protest "peacefully and patriotically".

SamSpade

Prove it.

She conceded on election night. Trump never conceded and was too prideful and cowardly to even meet with Biden.

You are wrong.

Are you READING the links people are saying? She said that - but it means nothing. She spent the next four years declaring him a fraud.

GORE also "conceded" - but he spends the rest of his life claiming he was robbed.

And Trump conceded - eventually. Means little.

A man convinced against his will - is of the same opinion still.

Hillary has done NOTHING for four years but bitch about Trump cheating her.

Bayscrapper

And easily a third of them were LET in - with police holding the doors. That's on video.

Trump "directed" nothing. Unless you think violence MUST be bid by leaders - hence, the shooting of the Republicans and Steven Scalise.
He was a mile away - telling people to protest "peacefully and patriotically".

Liar. He said i will walk with you to the capitol.

If he had conceded on election night like a man none of this would have happened.

You are not a real american or a patriot if you try to over turn the election because it didn't go your way.

You are a terrorist.

This entire statement by Trump is untrue

"
"The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that," Trump said in a statement Tuesday night. "The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act."
The president said that the election was "corrupt in contested states, and in particular it was not in accordance with the Constitution in that they made large scale changes to election rules and regulations as dictated by local judges and politicians, not by state legislators."
"This means that it was illegal," Trump said.
Trump went on to say that Pence has "several options under the U.S. Constitution."
TRUMP PUTS PRESSURE ON PENCE AHEAD OF ELECTION SHOWDOWN IN CONGRESS
"He can decertify the results or send them back to the states for change and certification," Trump said. "He can also decertify the illegal and corrupt results and send them to the House of Representatives for the one vote for one state tabulation."
A spokesman for Pence declined to comment.

Vice President Mike Pence will preside over the joint session on Wednesday, but he is expected to play a mostly ceremonial role

Bayscrapper

Are you READING the links people are saying? She said that - but it means nothing. She spent the next four years declaring him a fraud.

GORE also "conceded" - but he spends the rest of his life claiming he was robbed.

And Trump conceded - eventually. Means little.

A man convinced against his will - is of the same opinion still.

Hillary has done NOTHING for four years but bitch about Trump cheating her.

Trump never conceded.

Hilary did on election night.

NO one has posted a single link to support that either of those things are not true.

Why cant you prove what you keep saying? Repeating something does not make it true.

Just like you cant prove election fraud but keep insisting it happened.