Insurrection Obsession

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wrong it matters because it was in a federally restricted space and the intent was to harm the VP so he could not certify the election. And that it was at the direction of Trump, the GOP and the Right Wing media.

That is terrorism.

That is very different than a protest. Even a violent public protest
Gawd yr a hot mess...do you have some kind of device implanted that helps you breathe in and out?

SamSpade

Trump never conceded.

Yes he did. After two months.

There - a link, for someone perpetuating crap like the officer beaten to death story.

Hillary and Gore concede - but it's meaningless, because they spend every moment claiming they were cheated. So concession is pointless.
Stacy Abrams of course, never conceded.

I can't "prove" the election was stolen - because proof of election fraud does require courts to rule on it. I can pile evidence this high, and without a ruling, it doesn't constitute proof in the actual sense. It can "prove" it to people, but it won't count. I'm convinced. But it makes no difference. I can't "prove it" in a forum.

I do not believe a bumbling idiot managed to score 16 million votes more than any Democratic candidate in history. Obama spoke to adoring crowds who fainted at his appearance - Joe barely appeared to scant crowds and they voted more heavily for him than they did for Hillary? Than for Obama the second time? No. That's fishy. I don't need a ruling to know something is off. There are districts that went for Biden that have never come close to voting Democrat in 100 years. That's just weird.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Again. Who cares what your opinion is? We are talking about facts

The fact remains at least 10 people would be alive if Trump had the balls to say i lost fair and square. And instead you idiots allowed him to go around lying for months which lead to this situation.

OMG I just can't!!!! :roflmao:Do you even know what a FACT is? Because all you seem to do is confuse YOUR opinion with what you say are FACTS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because all you seem to do is confuse YOUR opinion whit what you say are FACTS.

That's all Sapidus - one of this clowns many forum names in the past 10 yrs - does is Spew Fantasy, Conjecture and Supposition as God's 10 commandments aka facts based SOLY on his opinion

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It really is time;

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I figure Xhe gets tired of being called out the stream of lies, nursing frustration and anger slinking off to the gutter
What's really scary is that I believe the SHE really believes that crap. To think someone is that far gone that they believe the fairy tales. It's mind boggling.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What's really scary is that I believe the SHE really believes that crap. To think someone is that far gone that they believe the fairy tales. It's mind boggling.

Have you missed the past few years in news and media ... or the selection of President House Plant

Bayscrapper

Yes he did. After two months.

There - a link, for someone perpetuating crap like the officer beaten to death story.

Hillary and Gore concede - but it's meaningless, because they spend every moment claiming they were cheated. So concession is pointless.
Stacy Abrams of course, never conceded.

I can't "prove" the election was stolen - because proof of election fraud does require courts to rule on it. I can pile evidence this high, and without a ruling, it doesn't constitute proof in the actual sense. It can "prove" it to people, but it won't count. I'm convinced. But it makes no difference. I can't "prove it" in a forum.

I do not believe a bumbling idiot managed to score 16 million votes more than any Democratic candidate in history. Obama spoke to adoring crowds who fainted at his appearance - Joe barely appeared to scant crowds and they voted more heavily for him than they did for Hillary? Than for Obama the second time? No. That's fishy. I don't need a ruling to know something is off. There are districts that went for Biden that have never come close to voting Democrat in 100 years. That's just weird.

Trump is still saying he was cheated and will be reinstated yet Fox news tells you Hillary is saying she was cheated and you believe it.

Trump may have conceded two months later but how is that honorable? He is a lying coward who cant admit he lost.

Well you also don't believe in Covid which has killed millions so no one cares what you think.

The pandemic was na unprecedented event and Trump was such an awful president it brought out more voters on the democratic side. He also brought out more voters on the republican side.

Why do you think pro Trump judges appointed by Trump would rule against him if the evidence was so overwhelming? Why do you think 62 cases were lost by the Trump admin if the evidence was so clear cut?

And do you see the similarities between you saying well i believe Trump won with people who say well i believe Russia helped Trump win?

There is a lot more proof of the latter than of your theory but yet you choose to ignore it.

Fox news, News MAx, Trump and the GOP have warped your mind.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wonder when ballscratcher is going to start regaling us with stories about all the great thing Uncle Joey is accomplishing?

black dog

Free America
I wonder when ballscratcher is going to start regaling us with stories about all the great thing Uncle Joey is accomplishing?

He just flew Air Force 1 from Andrews to Dover.... 96 miles traveling on asphalt...
I guess it made a better background than a Sikorsky...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN Host, PBS Star Agree 1/6 Is As Big as the Civil War, World War 2

At the end of Sunday's Reliable Sources, fill-in host John Avlon interviewed the PBS gasbag Ken Burns, asking him about national unity, and he's as phony as Biden. This is CNN, so Avlon demands unity in exaggerating the January 6 riot:

AVLON: You've made the point in terms of the quest for unity, that at the end of the day, Americans usually can rally together when something catastrophic has occurred. Sometimes that's what's required to focus it on our underlying humanity. And yet, the attack on the Capitol on January 6 does not seem to have united us. Instead, there is remains an effort to rewrite even that recent history. So, what hope do you have about a path forward when we have not been able to unite around an attack on our capital, the worst and the first since the War of 1812?
BURNS: Yeah -- it's terrifying. This is one of the great crises along with the Civil War, the Depression, and the Second World War that we have in large measure because things fall apart, the center cannot hold, mere entropy is loosed upon the world.

How does anyone compare the January 6 riot to World War II or the Civil War? It's like comparing Hiroshima to the Portland riots.

Liberals love to pose that they are against "partisan echo chambers." They actually say this with a straight face on CNN....and on PBS. Burns whipped on the conservative media, as usual: "If you get your news from one echo chamber, you're in dangerous trouble risking now in the midst of this Coronavirus -- your own life and the lives of the people you love the most, and your friends and your community."