Insurrection Obsession

Grumpy

Thank Christ that was quashed.
I haven't watched Congress proceeding much in the past but this week I have seen quite a few hearings on different things.. One thing that crosses my mind after watching is that its a big circle jerk of stupidity. It re-enforces my opinion that smart people don't run for office.

Bare-ya-cuda

I watched a bit of Garland's testimony in Congress this week and it makes me wonder how someone so out of touch can become Attorney General, let alone almost becoming a Supreme Court justice.
I watched some of it off and on and he never really answered some questions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

ProLifePatriot

Here's an accurate translation of the people like Garland, Milley, Austin and Fauci etc.. in their hearings "I'm not gonna answer your questions because I'll incriminate myself if I do"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He Urged Jan. 6 Protesters to Attack the Capitol, but Is This Instigator Really a 'Fed! Fed! Fed!'?

Indeed, Epps could be a federal agent or instigator of some sort, though we at PJ Media stipulate that there is no independent verification of his identity or purpose, whether it be personal or on behalf of law enforcement. On the other hand, investigations into the Jan. 6 protest-turned-riot and the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer have turned up odd coincidences and curiosities about instigators and “protesters” who appear to have connections with law enforcement. The person running both operations is the same FBI agent.

Congressman Massie thought the similarities were a little odd and questioned Garland about them.

[clip]

Revolver reports they’ve got this guy dead-to-rights:

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.
Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.
Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

His photo was initially on the “FBI’s Capitol Violence Most Wanted” list. He was “Suspect 16.” Internet sleuths found, identified, and reported him, and then six months later on July 1 – poof! – he suddenly vanished from the FBI list.

[clip]

Furthermore, Epps was the head of the Arizona chapter of the Oathkeepers and was a personal friend of another apparent federal asset, Stewart Rhodes, the head of the group.

You should know that when FBI agents infiltrate a group — for example, the Gretchen Whitmer caper — that they must somehow convey to the hapless followers that doing what the instigators, the feds in this case, suggest is illegal. This is so the federal government can prove that wrongdoers knew that what they were doing was against the law. There’s simply not much more to prove after that.

Slam, meet dunk.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Buffalo Guy Wishing He Had Just Burned Down A Car Dealership In Kenosha Instead

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman", or "Buffalo Hat Guy", has been sentenced to 41 months in prison. According to sources, he expressed his regret that he didn't do something more peaceful, like burning down a car dealership in Kenosha.

"Dude, I dunno what I was thinkin' man," said Chansley as his hands and feet were bound for the long march back to his cell. "I wish I had just looted a Nike store, or beaten a Trump supporter within an inch of his life, or burned down an entire city block for social justice. Kamala Harris would have bailed me out and a Democrat DA would have dropped all the charges! I was so stupid!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘See this smiling face at your table?’ FBI appears to take Molly Jong-Fast’s advice about ‘reporting relatives to the FBI’ on Thanksgiving

Now, we’re pretty sure the FBI didn’t see Molly Jong-Fast’s ridiculous article and say, ‘You know what, we really should put out a tweet from our Chicago office about reporting relatives at their Thanksgiving table. I saw this RAD column from that Jong-Fast woman who suggested it and booyah. What a great idea.’
But that she felt comfortable writing about such a thing and then the FBI actually DID IT?
It says a lot about where this country is right now and ain’t none of it any good. It was bad enough when the Left was releasing ‘guides’ on how to deal with their hateful, redneck, toothless, gun-toting, Bible-thumping, no-shirt-wearing conservative uncle at the dinner table on Thanksgiving, but THIS takes their horribleness even further.

Hijinx

If there was an insurrection on 1/6 , let's get on with the trial of the people they have in DC jail.

It is criminal what they are doing to these people. They are Americans and entitled to a trial, Being held without bail or a speedy trial is a criminal act by Nancy Pelosi.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Former D.C. National Guard official says generals lied to Congress about Jan. 6

Col. Earl Matthews, a high-level Pentagon official during the Trump administration, has authored a 36-page report criticizing the Pentagon's inspector general for what he believes is an error-riddled account created in order to protect a top Army official who argued against sending the National Guard to the Capitol.

In the memo, Matthews calls Gen. Charles Flynn and Lt. Gen. Walter Piatt "absolute and unmitigated liars" for their description of the events of Jan. 6. On the day of the breach, Matthews was serving as the top attorney for Maj. Gen. William Walker, then the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard. Walker is now the House sergeant at arms.

The memo argues that Flynn and Piatt's testimonies to Congress were "replete with factual inaccuracies" and that the Army has attempted to create its own revisionist version of the events of the day that are "worthy of the best Stalinist or North Korea propagandist."

Hijinx

I believe the election was crooked. Biden is not the legitimate President.
I believe it is much more than 12% who know that the election was fixed.

But I didn't have to have Trump or anyone else convince me of this.
I see a old man physically and mentally weak, Hidden before the election and hidden after by not allowing him to speak because he is mentally unfit.
Trump did not tell me this, I SEE it with my own freaking eyes.
Stop blaming Trump for making people believe the truth of this crooked election.
American people are not stupid.

Well--------------Those who voted for Biden and Camel Toe are, but that is not a majority that they claim it to be.
And many of them are wising up too.

Last edited:

Louise

I believe the election was crooked. Bien is not the legitimate President.
I believe it is much more than 12% who know that the election was fixed.

But I didn't have to have Trump or anyone else convince me of this.
I see a old man physically and mentally weak, Hidden before the election and hidden after by not allowing him to speak because he is mentally unfit.
Trump did not tell me this, I SEE it with my own freaking eyes.
Stop blaming Trump for making people believe the truth of this crooked election.
American people are not stupid.

Well--------------Those who voted for Biden and Camel Toe are, but that is not a majority that they claim it to be.
And many of them are wising up too.

You are correct in everything you said. I just wanted to point out your typo “Bien” that made me laugh. Or, maybe it was on purpose. Thanks. Take care, and God bless the USA.

https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/bien

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nothing is more important than Team Trump’s January PowerPoint urging a full-blown coup

According to one slide from the presentation that Trump’s top aide, then-chief of staff Mark Meadows, viewed and later turned over to congressional investigators, the president would endorse a bat guano-crazy conspiracy about Chinese interference in the 2020 presidential election as a pretext to declare all electronic votes invalid.

It’s the kind of transparently fake and utterly corrupt coup that you’d only expect to see in the type of less-developed country we used to call a banana republic. But as the Washington Post and other outlets reported this week, the wackadoodle plan for Trump to stay in office after losing an election, thus ending American democracy, was circulated on Capitol Hill just two days before 147 Republicans indeed voted against certifying Biden’s wins in key states.

I know, it seems kind of funny — this nerdy tech tool that Bill Gates and his Microsoft monolith acquired to propel regional sales meetings in Duluth instead being used in the plot to end the American Experiment after 245 years. But the quickening flow of leaks and new discoveries from the House committee probing the Jan. 6 insurrection is no laughing matter.