Insurrection Obsession

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Crazy: MSNBC and The Atlantic Claim ‘30 Million People’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Ever since Old Joe Biden started pretending to be president of the United States, the Left has been working assiduously to demonize and destroy all opposition to his agenda and to portray Donald Trump and his supporters as enemies of democracy, of freedom, and of all that is good. First, there was the Jan. 6 “insurrection.” No one was killed except a Trump supporter and Trump himself called for peaceful protest, but in the Left’s febrile propaganda, this has become a more serious threat than anything since the British burned down the White House during the War of 1812.

Then there is the ongoing demonization of Trump supporters as “white supremacists” and Biden’s handlers’ repeated insistence, despite a complete lack of supporting evidence, that “white supremacists” constitute the greatest terror threat the nation faces today. And now comes The Atlantic portraying Trump’s supporters as ready to destroy our free society at a word from their master, with MSNBC gleefully echoing this nonsense.

The Atlantic’s farrago of half-truths, lies, and propaganda was called “Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun,” and it builds an incredible castle of sand upon the Left’s Jan. 6 mythology. “If the plot succeeds,” The Atlantic’s Barton Gellman wrote breathlessly, “the ballots cast by American voters will not decide the presidency in 2024. Thousands of votes will be thrown away, or millions, to produce the required effect. The winner will be declared the loser. The loser will be certified president-elect. The prospect of this democratic collapse is not remote. People with the motive to make it happen are manufacturing the means. Given the opportunity, they will act. They are acting already.”

Hijinx

The Atlantic’s farrago of half-truths, lies, and propaganda was called “Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun,” and it builds an incredible castle of sand upon the Left’s Jan. 6 mythology. “If the plot succeeds,” The Atlantic’s Barton Gellman wrote breathlessly, “the ballots cast by American voters will not decide the presidency in 2024. Thousands of votes will be thrown away, or millions, to produce the required effect. The winner will be declared the loser. The loser will be certified president-elect. The prospect of this democratic collapse is not remote. People with the motive to make it happen are manufacturing the means. Given the opportunity, they will act. They are acting already.”

He is stating exactly what happened in 2020, EXACTLY. Except votes were not thrown away they were "produced"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jan 6th Committee BACKFIRES On Democrats, Leaked Texts PROVE Trump Circle Tried To STOP Capitol Riot

Hijinx

Set my people free.

It's time the people locked up in DC jail were freed and helped to find attorneys that can help them sue and get repaid for this travesty.
If any law suits are filed-----------and I assume they will be------I certainly hope Pelosi spends the rest of her life defending her ill gotten gains from the personal law suits that are filed against her.

ProLifePatriot

Set my people free.

It's time the people locked up in DC jail were freed and helped to find attorneys that can help them sue and get repaid for this travesty.
If any law suits are filed-----------and I assume they will be------I certainly hope Pelosi spends the rest of her life defending her ill gotten gains from the personal law suits that are filed against her.
I'd love to see Nazi Pelosi and her minions get sued for every last penny they stole and then sent to prison for their crimes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The One Thread That Shuts Down the Whole Circus Over These January 6 Texts

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway had an epic thread on Twitter that shut this circus down. Our friends at Twitchy covered it as well. In all, all the texts showed was that there was no conspiracy. These people demanded Trump condemn the violence that erupted from this riot, which he did. Former Bush spokesperson Ari Fleischer also noted that the texts showed that the GOP was against the riot, as they were against all riots all summer during the 2020 election. Liberal America was very much the opposite and the fact that this couldn’t shake that narrative really got under their skin.

"We claimed there was a conspiracy to take over the government but our evidence shows the opposite: MAGA people urged POTUS to make a statement and then .... HE DID! Jail them all!" Dems' impeachment Hoax #3 being run by a deranged Liz Cheney who makes Adam Schiff seem competent. https://t.co/Bkwdz1D3vI
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) December 14, 2021

I love how last night's big coordinated-with-media reveal was that there was definitely no insurrection, but there were people texting POTUS folks saying "this is bad, say something." And then POTUS saying something (and getting banned). Some real Columbos up there on the Hill.

Democrats have gone from "grand insurrection conspiracy requiring us to violate civil liberties of peaceful Americans, seize private communiques, persecute people for 1st Amendment-protected activities, etc." to "no insurrection conspiracy and here are some texts proving that"

The real reason the left and the media are up on arms over some FOX hosts calling on Trump to stop the riot is because the left wants to paint the right as pro-riot. The texts prove the left wrong - and they can’t stand it. https://t.co/uassbD5UFk
— Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer) December 14, 2021

It's an IQ test whether you accept this utterly deranged and stupid talking point that was coordinated by the media and other Democrats to push out tonight. Not that I actually believe people are claiming to believe it in good faith.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Capitol police officers complained that Harry Dunn, who tearfully recounted being called the N-word during the January 6 riot, made it 'all about race': report

Dunn, according to the report, grew increasingly despondent after the attack, choosing to eat lunch alone in his car.

He began talking more to the media, giving an anonymous interview to BuzzFeed days after the attack where he recounted crying "is this America?" in the Capitol rotunda. He eventually was cleared to speak more to the press, sitting for interviews with ABC News, CNN, and The New York Times.

But some in the Capitol police force, which is mostly white, told The Times that they were uneasy with Dunn's increasingly public-facing role, given that the two officers who died after the attack were white.

But Dunn said they were only focusing on part of what he'd discussed, and that he also sought to defend the bravery of the entire force.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FBI To Host First Annual Jan 6 Reunion

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Special agents involved in last year’s ‘January 6th Insurrection Against Democracy™’ are set to reunite as guests of honor at an extravagant gala hosted by the FBI. The event will reportedly feature live music and entertainment, with comedian James Corden acting as master of ceremonies.

Numerous celebrities and public figures are expected to be in attendance, including former FBI Director James Comey. “I’m really excited to be relevant again,” he said, excitedly rubbing his hands together.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dunn, according to the report, grew increasingly despondent after the attack, choosing to eat lunch alone in his car.

Boy, talk about someone who's in the wrong line of work....

I think these whiners are just attention whoring - "I was traumatized! Put me on the TV!" Most likely being paid to cry like little bitches.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Boy, talk about someone who's in the wrong line of work....

I think these whiners are just attention whoring - "I was traumatized! Put me on the TV!" Most likely being paid to cry like little bitches.
demolition-man-police.gif

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
J6 Hysteria Is How Media And Other Democrats Are Avoiding Accountability For Their Rigging Of The 2020 Election

Hundreds of laws and processes were changed in the months leading up to the election, sometimes legally and sometimes not, creating chaos, confusion, and uncertainty. Tech oligarch Mark Zuckerberg, one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men, spent $419 million — nearly as much as the federal government itself — to interfere in the government’s management of the election in key states.

Powerful tech oligarchs and corrupt propaganda press conspired to keep indisputably important news stories, such as allegations of corruption regarding the Biden family business, hidden from voters in the weeks prior to voting. Information operations were routinely manufactured about President Trump in the closing months of the campaign, including the false claim that Russians paid bounties for dead American soldiers and Trump didn’t care, and that Trump had called dead American soldiers losers. Both were disputed by dozens of on-the-record sources.

Effective conservative voices were censored by the social media arms of the Democrat Party. And all this was done after the establishment spent years running an unprecedented “Resistance” that falsely claimed Trump was a traitor who had colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

It’s not surprising that polls show most Republicans are deeply concerned about the integrity of such an election. If anything, it’s surprising that all of them aren’t screaming from the rooftops about it. But it is interesting and telling how little the media and other Democrats are willing to talk about efforts to rig the election.

With the exception of a single Time Magazine article admitting there was a “conspiracy” by a “a well-funded cabal of powerful people” who worked to “change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information,” to create a “revolution in how people vote,” corporate media have largely kept silent about or downplayed how the establishment secured its victory for their man Joe Biden.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

🔥 Apparently unsatisfied with investigating stay-at-home moms for “domestic terrorism,” pompous CRT literature peddler and Attorney General Merrick Garland and held a press conference yesterday and excreted an announcement that the Department of Justice would be expanding its January 6 investigations. Again.

Issuing remarks from the bowels DOJ headquarters, Garland said, “The Justice Department remains committed to holding all Jan. 6 perpetrators, at any level, accountable under law — whether they were present that day or were otherwise criminally responsible for the assault on our democracy.” Now, he didn’t exactly say WHAT the criteria for “criminally responsible” would be, such as whether someone “liked” a post about a bus trip to the Capitol or something. So you can’t hold him to it. It’s what he SAYS it is, dummy.

So far, the DOJ has arrested over 700 folks, issued 5,000 subpoenas and search warrants, and inspected over 15 terabytes of data, including, presumably, tons of silly TikTok and Instagram videos. What a job. Garland also estimated that as many as 2,500 more people could face federal charges. One wonders when the criminal prosecutions of a single event will reach historic proportions. Does anyone have that data?

A New York Times article on Garland’s threats, I mean statement, quoted him saying that prosecutions would be conducted “at any level,” and then the Times expressly suggested that new criminal prosecutions could include President Trump, his top allies in Congress, former administration officials, Fox News anchors, and others.

For its part, the Democrat January 6 House Committee has also suboenaed or received “thousands of documents,” conducted over 300 witness interviews, and filed criminal contempt charges against several former Trump Administration officials and media figures. By all accounts, it is just getting started.

A CNN op-ed about the Democrat January 6 Commission — also published yesterday — says that one of the MOST IMPORTANT GOALS for the Commission’s investigation is “is looking back and making criminal referrals to federal and state prosecutors if the evidence supports it.”

The Times, cheerleading for federal criminal charges to be filed against the President, quoted a random ‘expert’ saying what the Times really wanted to say. Barbara Perry, described as a “presidential historian” at the University of Virginia, was quoted saying, “You don’t want a president and administration — current or former — to be viewed as above the law by the people.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Greene and Gaetz push Jan. 6 ‘fedsurrection’ provocation theories on riot anniversary

Firebrand Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Matt Gaetz of Florida countered Democrats’ somber day of events recognizing the anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by elevating unproven theories that federal government agents played a role in the violence.

“It may very well may have been a fedsurrection,” Gaetz said in a press conference Thursday afternoon.

“I do not believe that there would have been the same level of criminal acuity on January 6th of last year, but for the involvement of the federal government,” Gaetz said in response to whether he thought the federal government caused the riot.

Greene suggested that if and when Republicans take back control of the House after the 2022 elections, they will relaunch investigations into the Jan. 6 attack.