Integrity's Dream...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Here are some horses in the area...

:killingme DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1252423 :killingme <--that's one for Devine!

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1223036
I think I've seen this horse at SMHA or MSA...check her out!

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1141605
TB Gelding, looks like fun!

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1221198
AWS gelding, jumping

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1234803
Budda! TB, but I like him for some reason. Obviously can't see much in the picture provided.

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1256343
Eventer, owner going to college, in Purcellville (Middleburg, Va).

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1234144
He has a shiny black coat.:drool:

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1262765
This guy looks interesting!

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1167401
Cute Bay Mare - 16.2 Oldenburg Approved TB.

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1229755

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1060906
Cleveland Bay Mare, may be a bit bigger than you'd like?

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1192936
Iberian Warmblood, but located in Ohio...

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1239909
Another, kid going to college horse.

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1224293
Oldenburg x Appy

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1259160
6 yr old Paint mare, sounds very quiet, but is super cute and could certainly be "brought along".

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1240872
Trak gelding

devinej

16.1h gelding TBx grandson of Art Deco. Needs very experienced rider. Wonderful on the ground great manners. Bucks extremely well. Has been ridden w/t/c jumped around 3' but needs ridden 7 days a week, lunged everytime and can still be unpredictable. Owner is tired of dealing with it, will take any offers. Horse can not be ridden/tried due to liability. No one under 18.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

art deco grandson...ehhhh i dunno.

IntegritysDream

hey!
ok Well i had called about Night Cap and the lady never returned my calls or emails. The Trak. is in KY, loved dark quest but he has not been started undersaddle with a rider at all yet and hes only 2, oldenburg/app is 5yrs old and still not started, The ad with the candian draft said that hes spirited, and mares must walk on water to be boreded at begin again (hehe.. thats what michele always says at least). The paint mare was cute, but i dont want to deal with a horse thats had a young child riding/training it, i think thats half of indys issues! Dance on the Double looks nice though. I remember looking at him when he first came off the track (on their webpage)... hes come along way.

Sparks

16.1h gelding TBx grandson of Art Deco. Needs very experienced rider. Wonderful on the ground great manners. Bucks extremely well. Has been ridden w/t/c jumped around 3' but needs ridden 7 days a week, lunged everytime and can still be unpredictable. Owner is tired of dealing with it, will take any offers. Horse can not be ridden/tried due to liability. No one under 18.

OMG - That horse sounds like one that belongs to a good friend of mine :lmao:

Duckz

1200 lbs of Alpo on top of 4 cans of glue :whistle::evil:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Is that Princess Aurora the "Bliss" mare that Blissful Jumper used to own? (My college girls really liked her!)

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Is that Princess Aurora the "Bliss" mare that Blissful Jumper used to own? (My college girls really liked her!)

Ha No. Bliss is at my barn Appendixqh. Remember she use to be mine! I can see if the girls want to sell her if you want. You would do really well with her I think. She's a great little jumper!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Ha No. Bliss is at my barn Appendixqh. Remember she use to be mine! I can see if the girls want to sell her if you want. You would do really well with her I think. She's a great little jumper!

Hahaha...I thought she had been sold and moved away - I was going to bring her back for CHEAP!!!:lmao: Just let me know if she ticks her owner off...:whistle::lmao: We liked her!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

:lmao: remind you of anyone??