Interesting Drug War Episode

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
A Secret Mission, a One-eyed Pilot, and a Fiery Crash in Columbia S.A.

In the fourth part of a series about a secretive Air Force unit called Big Safari, Vocativ takes an in-depth look at a fatal plane accident in Colombia

The last time Patricia Carter saw her nephew—William Burnette III—was this spring at her home in suburban Maryland. The 28-year-old had recently left the Air Force, and was working as a defense contractor in Central America. The two of them were close, but there were certain things that B.J., as she called him, wouldn’t tell her about his job. All she knew was that his mission was top secret. “If I tell you, Aunt Patsy,” he joked, “I’m going to have to kill you.”

Read more: A Secret Mission, a One-Eyed Pilot, a Fiery Plane Crash in Colombia

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A Secret Mission, a One-eyed Pilot, and a Fiery Crash in Columbia S.A.

In the fourth part of a series about a secretive Air Force unit called Big Safari, Vocativ takes an in-depth look at a fatal plane accident in Colombia

The last time Patricia Carter saw her nephew—William Burnette III—was this spring at her home in suburban Maryland. The 28-year-old had recently left the Air Force, and was working as a defense contractor in Central America. The two of them were close, but there were certain things that B.J., as she called him, wouldn’t tell her about his job. All she knew was that his mission was top secret. “If I tell you, Aunt Patsy,” he joked, “I’m going to have to kill you.”

Read more: A Secret Mission, a One-Eyed Pilot, a Fiery Plane Crash in Colombia

The mind wonders at all the things our government is doing, in our name, that we have NO clue about.

acommondisaster

I can't think of anyone I know with a clearance who hasn't said this at one time or another in jest.
"If I tell you, ....." he joked, “I’m going to have to kill you.”

Last edited: