Interesting lessons today

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Great way to teach an independent arm and keeps peeps from throwing their bodies. This one's for you Indy's mom. Now I am going to bed. I am still wiped out from the show.

Attachments

• Tia and Indy.JPG
    Tia and Indy.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Rebecca Weaver.JPG
    Rebecca Weaver.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Brooke and Apollp.JPG
    Brooke and Apollp.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Amanda and Bella.JPG
    Amanda and Bella.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 117

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Look closely in their hands..... eggs, and cups of water! It was a great lesson day. I had some of my girls ride without saddles and put money between their legs. They had a blast. The owner of HP came out with a hay string around his horses neck, no saddle or bridle, so I have him and egg and spoon and believe it or not he did it! And this is the solution to buying a new saddle!

Attachments

• Look at her face!.JPG
    Look at her face!.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Chris riding no bridle or saddle with and egg.JPG
    Chris riding no bridle or saddle with and egg.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Annette no saddle.JPG
    Annette no saddle.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Indy and Tia.JPG
    Indy and Tia.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Brooke and Apollp.JPG
    Brooke and Apollp.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 105

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Look closely in their hands..... eggs, and cups of water! It was a great lesson day. I had some of my girls ride without saddles and put money between their legs. They had a blast. The owner of HP came out with a hay string around his horses neck, no saddle or bridle, so I have him and egg and spoon and believe it or not he did it! And this is the solution to buying a new saddle!

Look at the first picture at her face. It is hysterical. You can look for the egg too, but it is no longer on the spoon. They had so much fun and learned a lot too.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadie they should be really prepared for the fun day this weekend. :yahoo: Looks like they had a blast while learning alot.