Interesting Read...

T

toppick08

Not too interesting to me.....:shrug:

Plus, who gives a #### what you think,...... or read......

Freakyfreak

My Freak!

Attachments

• toppick.gif
    toppick.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 185

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Back when I was in college we had a professor who was conducting a study of this and smoking. His theory was that people with adult ADHD tended to take up smoking at a higher rate than others, and this was actually them self medicating the condition. I got to be one of the lab rats, but I don't know how it ended.

If this is true, then there are alot of forumites has ADHD. :lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Not too interesting to me.....:shrug:

Plus, who gives a #### what you think,...... or read......

I, as well as quite a few others on here, are rather interested in what she has read and what she thinks about things

She, unlike you, is a very intelligent person and doesn't post drivel on here

I'm sure that she, as well as quite a few others on here, has added you to her iggy list as I will be doing after this post

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I, as well as quite a few others on here, are rather interested in what she has read and what she thinks about things

I'm sure that she, as well as quite a few others on here, has added you to her iggy list as I will be doing after this post

:love:

T

toppick08

The craving of attention, whether it be positive or negative. The "Look at Me" ego must be stroked at any cost.

Humble Pie is the best......look it up., then swallow..........SG....see you at 4.

Cowgirl

This would be a good read for all those who said ADHD is a made up problem caused by today's "lazy" parents.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I don't understand why some people take innocuous drivel posted on the internet so personal when nothing is meant by it. I just thought it was an interesting read. :shrug:

T

toppick08

You drivel too much, and I'm sure I don't give a flying #### what others think, or feel, been through too much to worry about that.........you want to start debating..?.. than let it fly....:huggy: