Interesting Sunday

Pete

Repete
The Lions win.

The Cowgals choke again and lose.

The Dream team Eagles get sodomized by San Francisco in Philly after Vick throws for almost 500 yards.

McNabb is the center of controversy as the Vikings get beat by the hapless Chiefs and drop to 0-4.

The Steelers go down to Texas and leave in walking boots.

The Bills flying high get knocked down by the Bengals.

The Giants barley survive Arizona.

And the Redskins win and stay tied for the NFC east.

Rael

Supper's Ready
The Lions win.

The Cowgals choke again and lose.

The Dream team Eagles get sodomized by San Francisco in Philly after Vick throws for almost 500 yards.

McNabb is the center of controversy as the Vikings get beat by the hapless Chiefs and drop to 0-4.

The Steelers go down to Texas and leave in walking boots.

The Bills flying high get knocked down by the Bengals.

The Giants barley survive Arizona.

And the Redskins win and stay tied for the NFC east.
Definitely was an interesting week (and season so far). All the Eagles hype had my attention these early weeks, but not so much right now.

I thought the Cowboys had this one in their pocket the whole game. Not sure if it says something to them losing their lead, or Lions getting it back. Or both. The Lions came back really big last week as well. I'm finding myself being a fan of these Lions this year, how can anyone not like what they're doing? (especially after being 0-16 in '08)

Very surprised by the Bengals win over the Bills, but they are a strong defense (I think I read #3?).

And as the Giants/Cards game played out, I didn't see anything great about the G-men, I saw two teams evenly matched. But the Giants O and D pulled it out in the last 3 minutes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Added points;

Both the Eagles and Cowboys COLLAPSED, the Boys a record collapse. Dan Patrick made the point; who is this guy, still? Last week, all the questions were answered; gutty, winner. This week, horrible picks at dumb times.

Mike continues to be the a-hole he always was. Can he buy a vowel and get a clue? "How do you feel, Mike?"

"Hey, it always sucks to lose, man but, I am just glad to be here and have a chance to help the team try to win games." But, nooooo. "How dare you, little man, ask ME, how I feel. Are you stupid or something, man?" No, Mike. You are stupid. Petulant moron.

Packers are still the best in the league.

I hate this, but, a quarter is the season is already over.

AFC East;

Bills are for real even after the loss.
Pats are gonna be there.
Jets are on the verge of a nightmare
Phish are a total mess.

AFC North;

Baltimore is looking great
Bengals
Browns
Steelers are hurting

AFC South;

Texans are for real
Titans are a pleasant surprise
Jags
Colts are a one man show and he ain't showing.

AFC West;

Bolts where they SHOULD be
Raiders
Bronco's
Chiefs glass slipper of last year doesn't fit to well this year.

NFC East;

Redskins better watch it.
Giants
Cowboys will be there at the end
Eagles I would enjoy watching them come unraveled.

NFC North;

Pack, best in the league
Lions; good but not 4-0 good
Bears; still searching
Vikes; done

NFC South;

Saints still a top dog
Bucs, we'll see
Falcons, steady
Panthers, a new age is here; Doug Williams reborn.

NFC West;

San Fran ain't far from being real
Hawks, Cards and Rams, also ran.

:buddies:

nobody really

I need a nap
The Dream team Eagles get sodomized by San Francisco in Philly after Vick throws for almost 500 yards.:bawl:

And the Redskins win and stay tied for the NFC east.[/QUOTE]:barf: