Interesting survey-whatchu think??

BlackSheep

A new poll shows that given a chance for a "do-over," many women wouldn't marry their husbands.

The poll from "Women's Day" magazine and AOL.com shows that 36 percent of women surveyed said that if they had to do it again, they wouldn't tie the knot with their husbands. Another 20 percent of those polled said they weren't sure if they would.

The poll finds that 76 percent of women keep secrets from their husbands. :whistle:

Of those surveyed, 84 percent of wives say they would want to be told if their spouses are cheating, while 49 percent say they have suspected or even caught their significant other having an affair.

The survey questioned 3,000 married women between Sept. 20, 2006 and Oct. 23, 2006.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BlackSheep said:
A new poll shows that given a chance for a "do-over," many women wouldn't marry their husbands.

The poll from "Women's Day" magazine and AOL.com shows that 36 percent of women surveyed said that if they had to do it again, they wouldn't tie the knot with their husbands. Another 20 percent of those polled said they weren't sure if they would.

The poll finds that 76 percent of women keep secrets from their husbands. :whistle:

Of those surveyed, 84 percent of wives say they would want to be told if their spouses are cheating, while 49 percent say they have suspected or even caught their significant other having an affair.

The survey questioned 3,000 married women between Sept. 20, 2006 and Oct. 23, 2006.

I'd marry mine again. And I keep no secrets from him. And if he had an affair, I'd kill him.

BlackSheep said:

I do believe that should be clairified to "wouldn't marry at all"...:lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
kwillia said:
I do believe that should be clairified to "wouldn't marry at all"...:lmao:

:high5: I thought about how I use to want to get married the whole time I was in my 20s and now at 31y/o I feel like I am so glad I haven't yet. When I do marry it will be for more than just that "lovey dovey feeling I get when I'm with you". :getdown:

(I use to love that song).

M

Mousebaby

Would definitely not marry the first husband again. But the second husband, you bet ya!! We've been married for almost 11 yrs. and I have never been happier! No need to hide anything from him, he pretty much gives me anything and everything I want in life. He's a good man, hard to find those anymore. He's also a great Dad :howdy:

J

juggy4805

mamissa3 said:
I would defientaly marry my husband again, No secrets, and i would kill him if he cheated!!!

Baby.....Is that you?

S

StrwberryKisses

Marriage should be like your Drivers license. You should have to go and have it renewed after at least the first 5 years. That way if things are not working you can get out with no consequences.

Redskinsmama

StrwberryKisses said:
Marriage should be like your Drivers license. You should have to go and have it renewed after at least the first 5 years. That way if things are not working you can get out with no consequences.

:yay: people change and divorce brings out the worst in people. especially when children are involved, it would make things so much more amiable.

G

Gemmi

StrwberryKisses said:

Yeah, sounds good!