Interesting......

General Lee

Surprised the baynet and smnewsnet have been mum on the story. Makes sense though since its not a car crash or DUI arrest.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
All this intrigue in little SMC. It's kind of amazing that the corruption happens on such a local level.
All politics is local!

Calvert has its own little intrigue going on right now too with one of the County Commissioners in a yuge yuuuuge conflict of interest situation. 🤔

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The whole lot of them should be brought up on charges and fired.
Project Graduation "Donations" - :lol::killingme - basically extortion, let's see, we can make this ticket shrink so there are no points for a small donation to a worthy charity - ME!
I’m not going to begrudge them the Project Graduation monies when used for their intended purposes. Since the inception of PG there have been zero graduation night car fatalities.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I’m not going to begrudge them the Project Graduation monies when used for their intended purposes. Since the inception of PG there have been zero graduation night car fatalities.
no, my comment had nothing to do with the program, totally support project graduation.
Just calling it "donations" was sort of funny.
Back to the real story, the list of attendees, should be fired, made to pay the county back and charges should be filed, the lawyers should be hauled up before the bar association. FWIW, I don't recall all those on the list, but I didn't see any of the better prosecutors there.
I did see non-lawyers gong to a state bar association shindig. I would venture a guess this was a trip for his lackies.