Interesting......

General Lee

The whole lot of them should be brought up on charges and fired.
Project Graduation "Donations" - :lol::killingme - basically extortion, let's see, we can make this ticket shrink so there are no points for a small donation to a worthy charity - ME!
That is exactly how most of the "donations" come about.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
no, my comment had nothing to do with the program, totally support project graduation.
Just calling it "donations" was sort of funny.
Back to the real story, the list of attendees, should be fired, made to pay the county back and charges should be filed, the lawyers should be hauled up before the bar association. FWIW, I don't recall all those on the list, but I didn't see any of the better prosecutors there.
I did see non-lawyers gong to a state bar association shindig. I would venture a guess this was a trip for his lackies.
Ok gotcha. Donations gave me chuckle too.
Restitution and reprimand.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Not speaking for my all of us, but women in general are curious about what other women look like, if they're going off on a nine day "meeting" with their boss. A girl thing. The picture I saw was more not than hot but...who am I to judge - neither is he.
Oh, I thought you were suspect of Jamie Sterling and the assistant who filed the grievance.

mitzi

I was a juror on a trial he prosecuted and he absolutely sucks at it, I dont know much about him beyond that, he was so bad it prompted me to vote against him next time around.

I served on a trial with him. Between the theatrics between him and the Public Defender, I actually felt sorry for the defendant. He sold pot to a guy that was in plain clothes. A small quantity and the cop said he could identify him from when they went school. Fritz drug out the yearbook, the Public Defender was going for an Emmy and 2 people on the jury didn't even know the meaning was of "street value". Eight hours of this.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I served on a trial with him. Between the theatrics between him and the Public Defender, I actually felt sorry for the defendant. He sold pot to a guy that was in plain clothes. A small quantity and the cop said he could identify him from when they went school. Fritz drug out the yearbook, the Public Defender was going for an Emmy and 2 people on the jury didn't even know the meaning was of "street value". Eight hours of this.
for selling a small quantity of pot.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I remember correctly, it was around $50 or so. It wasn't like the guy was a drug lord or kingpin.
As I recall one of Fritz's buddies was the then captain or major, in charge of the narcotics division of the Sheriff's department.
They were great at sweeping up users, but somehow never busted the big guys.