Interesting...

Pete

Repete
Juror#3 said:
I'm just being an azz. If I were selected to be on the jury I'd be fair, per the guidelines set forth. But since I won't be...HANG HIM.
Your honor, the defense uses its first discretionary to excuse Juror number 3.

:lol:

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He allegedly admitted it during an interview. Yep and we know law enforcement officers never lie or embellish either.

This ought to be an interesting case to follow as to what really happened.

Lost Soul

Well if he is found guilty I hope they give him the max. If he is innocent then someone has really messed his career up. Either way I think he is screwed.

Pete

Repete
Ken King said:
He allegedly admitted it during an interview. Yep and we know law enforcement officers never lie or embellish either.

This ought to be an interesting case to follow as to what really happened.
:yeahthat: And that reporters don't screw up quotes, take them out of context, get them from janitors at the courthouse, or anything else lurid.

I think the public has a right to know everything that goes on with the case AFTER it is done. Only then can we be comfortable with the trial process. If a blood thirsty mis-informed mob sends one innocent man to prison it is one to many.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Pete said:
:yeahthat: And that reporters don't screw up quotes, take them out of context, get them from janitors at the courthouse, or anything else lurid.

I think the public has a right to know everything that goes on with the case AFTER it is done. Only then can we be comfortable with the trial process. If a blood thirsty mis-informed mob sends one innocent man to prison it is one to many.
:yeahthat: :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lost Soul said:
Either way I think he is screwed.
And that is the only "beyond a shadow of a doubt" statement that's been made on here about this incident. :yay:

It's not looking good for this guy. This wasn't the first complaint about him and the cops say he admitted he did it.

There's a former dentist in Lex Park that I know several of you probably went to - the stories I could tell you about THAT guy! He's not practicing anymore, so don't everybody freak out. He was an excellent dentist - just a pervert and borderline psychopath.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
It was interesting to actually witness someone today seeing the story for the first time. WaWa on Great Mills Rd....some lady was buying the Emptyprize and read it while standing in line to buy the paper.....mouth drops open, face turns red and she starts going off!!! A lot of cussing, ranting and raving about how her kids are(now were...) patients of the Doc in question....

:coffee: :yikes: :banghead: :burning: :cussing:

loveinapril

Newbie here,
Does anyone know how I can obtain my son's medical records from Dr. Lindemann's office? We've obviously switched ped's but the new office needs those records. I have no idea who to call. Anyone have any ideas?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have left a message at the office requesting that my daughters file be sent to my home address. Hopefully, they get the message and do so.

sockgirl77

loveinapril said:
Newbie here,
Does anyone know how I can obtain my son's medical records from Dr. Lindemann's office? We've obviously switched ped's but the new office needs those records. I have no idea who to call. Anyone have any ideas?
the new doctor should be able to request it!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
loveinapril said:
Newbie here,
Your new dr should be the one making the request (after you have signed giving them permission)

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
Police detectives charged Lindemann with physical child abuse and committing a third degree sexual offense through a statement of probable cause alleging that sometime last September or October he touched the girl's genitals with his hand three times in an inappropriate manner. "During an interview with the defendant, he admitted touching (the child) in that manner," according to the charging documents filed by detective Steven B. Koch of the St. Mary's Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

Sounds to me like he's guilty since he admitted it. :shrug:
I just copied this out of the Washington Post article
Lindemann could not be reached for comment at his home, but his attorney, Andrew Alpert, said his client is innocent.
I thought that he had already admitted his guilt :confused:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
vraiblonde said:
There's a former dentist in Lex Park that I know several of you probably went to - the stories I could tell you about THAT guy! He's not practicing anymore, so don't everybody freak out. He was an excellent dentist - just a pervert and borderline psychopath.

Filling the wrong cavities, was he?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Story said that even though he was convicted, the medical board is not going to revoke his license, nor does he have to register as a sex offender.

No linkie on the website yet...