International Horse Show

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
HorseLady said:
Ditto Ditto!!!!! We used to have so much fun up there!! We'd go at least 2 or 3 times a week. You won't find me at the Verizon Center!

I think they did a great job there this year, much better than past years. :howdy: But. . . .you'll never find me there at Barn Night again! :jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SlowTwist said:
I sure do miss the Cap Center WIHS... :bawl:

:yeahthat: I went to the show there many times. I haven't been since they moved the show from there. :ohwell:

My favorite event used to be the Costume Relay Pairs. Nothing like trying to motor around the course in full drag AND on horseback. :lmao: I also loved the Puissance Wall. Nothing like getting a horse to jump something that is taller than them with a totally blind landing. :faint:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
SlowTwist said:
I sure do miss the Cap Center WIHS... :bawl:

I agree wholeheartledly... :bawl:
I loved the fact that you didn't have the mess like D.C. traffic and parking to deal with. And the riders and horses didn't have to excersize and be stabled out in the streets. You didn't feel so cramped.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The Capital Challenge at the Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro the end of September into October has the same quality horses and ponies you have at the International. Plus it is FREE!!!! and not a bad seat in the house. Sure beats the drive into DC. The Professional Rider Challenge and the Grand Prix was awesome this year. :thewave:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Make sure to post the info a little ahead of time for 2007 - I'd love to go and I'm sure the "Barn Brats" would like to go too!