Internet Radio: Do You Listen?

JustynSayneBand

I am curious to know who listens to internet radio and what is your favorite station or service that you use.

I am also wondering how you prefer to purchase music:

Individual Mp3 Downloads or Full Album CD Purchases

Radiant1

Soul Probe
JustynSayneBand said:
I am curious to know who listens to internet radio and what is your favorite station or service that you use.

I logon to my Sirius account and listen to Hard Attack.

As of now I still purchase CDs because of the stereo options in my vehicle and the nature of my MP3 player (which is on my cellphone). I move songs over from CD to my MP3 player for portable use. I will purchase MP3s for my portable but only if I want an individual song from a group and not the full set, of course then I don't have access to those while driving. I need to just dish out the cash for a converter to use in my vehicle so I can ditch the hassle of CDs all together.

E

(((echo)))

JustynSayneBand said:

I noticed that you are looking for a lead guitarist...what happened to jason?

Gummie

AARP/PANDORA lets you create your own stations free
Live365 Internet radio has many styles of stations
Caribbean Vibes Radio great to get away
All are non-fee

dustin

UAIOE
I used to listen to my brother's campus radio station when he used to DJ for them but that was about it. I'd like to find another free online station that played house, progressive, techno, trance, etc. though...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Gummie said:
AARP/PANDORA lets you create your own stations free
Live365 Internet radio has many styles of stations
Caribbean Vibes Radio great to get away
All are non-fee

Pandora radio is the bomb and its free:yay:

I listen to Sirius online when I'm not in my car. I mostly listen to Howard Stern, the Elvis channel, but I have 9 stations programmed in my car.

M

Mousebaby

Hubby listens to 103 a lot! I can't get into that blue collar comedy. Mostly because I usually have the kids with me and I don't think they need to hear that crap! But when I am in the car it bounces between 8 thru 15. I don't know what I ever did without Sirius before. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I just bought some PC speakers with a subwofer.

have mercy on the camp ground now We are all rockin to pandora.

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
Usually I'll just listen to my iPod, the only way to guarantee I'll only hear music I love.

But I do always listen to radio in the car.