Internet sex charge:

J

justhangn

A 27-year-old Alexandria area man has been arrested and charged with the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl he met on the Internet, Fairfax County police said yesterday.

Police said that Michael A. Alper, of the 4900 block of Seminary Road, had been chatting with the Great Falls teenager on the Internet for about three months. Investigators allege that Alper drove to the girl's home about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, picked her up and then sexually assaulted her in his car. He was arrested Monday and ordered held without bond in the Fairfax County jail.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I'm caught somewhere between "This guys needs major psychological work to cure him (now that little girl will too)." and SEND THAT SUCKER TO JAIL FOR 20 YEARS OR MORE!

I know that if it was MY daughter he messed with, I'd probably just want to shoot him. Couple of my neices were messed with by an old guy that's in jail now. He'll be there for a while yet. I still want to go pound on him though.

Sorry, this wasn't one of my introspective "Christian" style postings.:burning:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by tlatchaw
Sorry, this wasn't one of my introspective "Christian" style postings.:burning:

It's ok, welcome to reality.

Turning the other cheek is all good and well, but this kind of sick behavior is only curable by death.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Investigators allege that Alper drove to the girl's home about 11:30 p.m. Sunday, picked her up
Where were her freaking parents?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Sharon
Where were her freaking parents?
Off at a cocktail party talking to their chums about what good parents they are? Cracked out on the side of the street? Maybe they gave her permission to date a 27 year old and go out at 11:30 on a school night?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Oh, reality is definitely where I live. The way I found Jesus was when I was knocked down so far by reality that nobody other the Jesus seemed to give a **** about me. I've gotten lots tougher toward life over time, and yet still want to try to help somebody rather than seek revenge.

Still it would be awfully tempting to shake this fellow warmly by the neck until his eyes pop out with love and understanding.:patriot: