Internet use at work

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think some judge should have anything to say about how a a business owner runs their company and rules they set down for their employees.

Because this guy was a state employee - well, okay. But the next step is that they'll tell Joe Blow's Auto Body what THEY can and cannot demand of their employees. And it sets a bad precedent.

I'm completely and wholeheartedly NOT in favor of lawyers and judges running the business world.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
vraiblonde said:
I don't think some judge should have anything to say about how a a business owner runs their company and rules they set down for their employees.

Because this guy was a state employee - well, okay. But the next step is that they'll tell Joe Blow's Auto Body what THEY can and cannot demand of their employees. And it sets a bad precedent.

I'm completely and wholeheartedly NOT in favor of lawyers and judges running the business world.

Vrai,

How do you feel about employees on the internet during work hours (not lunches or breaks)?

I think that informative sites should be allowed. I like that Southern Maryland Online uses the State Flag as well as uses "md" in the web address. It's an official state (government-like) site. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
LexiGirl75 said:
Vrai,

How do you feel about employees on the internet during work hours (not lunches or breaks)?

I think that informative sites should be allowed. I like that Southern Maryland Online uses the State Flag as well as uses "md" in the web address. It's an official state (government-like) site. :yay:
:killingme How's your boss ging to buy that. :killingme How will you explain the forums? :popcorn:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Tigerlily said:
:killingme How's your boss ging to buy that. :killingme How will you explain the forums? :popcorn:

You know you are right. If they can tell that I am on the forums then I will just explain that it is my way of keeping tabs on what is going on in Southern Maryland because I have a child whose welfare I have to think of so I have to remain < (you like that :biggrin: ) informed in order to keep my peace of mind and be productive at work. :drama:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LexiGirl75 said:
That's up to the employer. Obviously it works to my benefit if employers allow worktime surfing but that's up to them, not some judge.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
LexiGirl75 said:
You know you are right. If they can tell that I am on the forums then I will just explain that it is my way of keeping tabs on what is going on in Southern Maryland because I have a child whose welfare I have to think of so I have to remain < (you like that :biggrin: ) informed in order to keep my peace of mind and be productive at work. :drama:
Noted for possible future use. :lmao: