internship or work

fallon3386

I believe that Persimmon Farm in Poolesville, MD was. It is also know as Wish Upon a Ster Friesians. They are very nice people and very busy, but it is pretty far away in Montgomery Co. I think they have housing avialable too. You can just email them and ask. Very nice people:)

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I believe that Persimmon Farm in Poolesville, MD was. It is also know as Wish Upon a Ster Friesians. They are very nice people and very busy, but it is pretty far away in Montgomery Co. I think they have housing avialable too. You can just email them and ask. Very nice people:)

Thank you. I will try both. I emailed a farm in FL but they want someone with more experience with babys so they told me to get a part time job or something handling babies and then contact them next year. I want to become a QH breeder but I wanna work on a breeding farm first to see if i really like it.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:drama:how dare they

covekat

You can also try At Last Farm in Aquasco... very nice people! We are slow this year, and have all the help we need at the moment... of course that could always change, if it does I'd hire you in a sec!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
You can also try At Last Farm in Aquasco... very nice people! We are slow this year, and have all the help we need at the moment... of course that could always change, if it does I'd hire you in a sec!

Thank you please let me know!

And Appendix, if you want i can stop by one day I can and we can talk

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Sounds good. I am stocked full of riders and just sold a bunch of really nice youngsters...but would be glad to help you get your feet wet with the breeding / foaling stuff! Plus you need to see Buck before we ship him to the eastern shore for the season! He is awesome!