Intersection between Feminists and Transgenders - The Left Eating It's Own

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last December, Murphy wrote an article about her suspension and Twitter's alleged sexism. She recalled receiving "numerous, explicit violent threats," which the company refused to take down. "I have been told to 'shut up and die,' to 'choke,' to 'commit suicide,' and so on and so forth," she wrote. "All of these tweets, which seem to very clearly fit within the definition of 'abusive tweets,' were lobbed my way attached to the word 'TERF,' which, as most of you know, is a term used to smear and denigrate those who question transgender ideology."

"Indeed, it is a term primarily aimed at women, only used in the pejorative, with the intentional purpose of bullying the target and damaging their reputation. That is to say, it inarguably fits the definition of a slur," Murphy noted.

Yet it seems Twitter did more than just allow slurs and incitements of violence against Murphy. Jonathan Yaniv — who occasionally identifies himself as "Jennifer" — bragged about getting Murphy suspended, and called for her to be charged with hate crimes under Canadian law. Her crime? Opposing transgender identity on Twitter by saying, "Men are not women" and "Trans women are not women."

Yaniv is a provocateur. In the past year, he filed 16 human rights complaints against waxing studios, claiming they discriminated against him based on his male genitalia. As Murphy's lawsuit explains, "Murphy was disturbed by Yaniv's attempts to use the legal system to coerce female estheticians, by threat of lawsuit, into doing something that makes them feel profoundly uncomfortable and violates their basic autonomy." One single mother esthetician had to pay Yaniv $2,500 to have a complaint withdrawn.

According to Twitter, Meghan Murphy had "misgendered" Yaniv by calling him a man. Yet Yaniv's review included a picture of him appearing entirely male. Yaniv went by the male name "Jonathan Yaniv" on several public social media profiles, including LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.

Salmon

Why do you lack the common decency to refer to someone by the pronoun associated with their gender identity?

glhs837

Power with Control
To the uneducated here, TERF stands for trans-exclusionary radical feminist.

So I could be a trans-exclusionary regular feminist? Here's the crux of it. It comes back to a simple basic principle. You have the right to wave your hand around all you want. Up, down, side to side, in and out, even. Unless and until your hand hits me. Get that? Your rights end where mine begin. You dont want to call me Mister? Guess what, you dont have to. You dont want to refer to me with the he/him/his? Have a party Jack, or Jackie, or Jackinthebox. You have the right not call me, or not call me, almost anything, barring lies or in some places things involving cursing in public.

You dont get to force me to do stuff. It's called freedom. And your feelings dont get to infringe my freedoms. I dont care what you identify or dress as. Knock yourself out, if thats what you are into. BUT YOU CANNOT FORCE ME INTO CALLING YOU WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE. A woman is a thing. A real thing that is defined by certain characteristics. One of which is a certain genetic makeup. Others are physical attributes that can mimic with surgery but it's only that, mimicry. That northern European lady whos gotten melanin treatments and surgery to look black? She;s not black, nor can she ever be. Same with the Barbie lady, or the Ken doll guy, or these vampire idiots. You have the right to pretend to be something, anything, and I will and have put my life on the line to defend that right. But that doesnt give you the right to make me do things.

Salmon

think we've reached the point where Trump’s ideology is not an acceptable political opinion. I
worried how they would deal with fellow employees/customers of different races and sexual orientation. Quite frankly, I also doubt thier intelligence and morality. If you think locking refugee children is okay, I don't trust you won't steal from me or just lie to my face to save your ass. I also don't want to spend any time with you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
think we've reached the point where Trump’s ideology is not an acceptable political opinion.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish

Quite frankly, I also doubt thier intelligence

Spell Much

and morality. If you think locking refugee children is okay

So you think it is acceptable fire someone or have someone fried from a JOB, because YOU disagree with their political point of view 🤷
Replace Trump Supporter with Gender or Race you hypocrite ...... see over here on the right, we don't care about you JOB or Community Status just because YOU hold a differing political view.

MORALIZING From a Fascist

Salmon

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish

Spell Much

So you think it is acceptable fire someone or have someone fried from a JOB, because YOU disagree with their political point of view 🤷
Replace Trump Supporter with Gender or Race you hypocrite ...... see over here on the right, we don't care about you JOB or Community Status just because YOU hold a differing political view.

MORALIZING From a Fascist
Trump and his supporters are fascists.

glhs837

Power with Control
OMG you are such a hate-filled person.

You see disagreement as hatred. And that's a problem. You tell us that trans people are scientifically different to prove they exist. Well, the only objective science that says so says they have either chromosomal or other abnormalities. Pretending that the abnormal is normal is your right, but you dont have the right to insist we do so. Like hermaphrodites, who are not normal. Normal is a real word, with a defined meaning. Just becasue you are within the range of possible permutations doesn't mean you are within the norm.