Originally posted by otter
Wrong toys, Dribbs

ducky125w.jpg
Oh, yeah...I could have so much fun with that...:duh:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: and don't forget

Originally posted by crabcake
don't talk back, quit when YOUR done, don't insist on talking about 'forever', and don't want to shove the dawg out of his spot on the bed. :lol:
:yeahthat: Don't steal your covers, don't have to reassure fragile male egos, get exactly what ya want when ya want it, no head games, no stress, no drama, no lies, no cheating, no vd, no worries about having to "maintain" a relationship...and much much more...

K

Katie

Re: Re: and don't forget

Originally posted by migtig
:yeahthat: Don't steal your covers, don't have to reassure fragile male egos, get exactly what ya want when ya want it, no head games, no stress, no drama, no lies, no cheating, no vd, no worries about having to "maintain" a relationship...and much much more...

Don't burp loudly and say "Was it good for you babe", Don't fart and then lift the covers so they knock you out of the bed with the horrible smell and laugh the whole time while they do it. Don't shove the socks under the bed and ask you why they don't have any socks...

D

Dribbles

I want the real thing and my toys simutaneously...:cool:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

... reassure fragile egos, no head games, no stress, no drama, ...
:confused: Those are predominantly female traits.

K

Katie

Re: Re: Re: and don't forget

Originally posted by Kyle
:confused: Those are predominantly female traits.

Um...no it can be both sexes. My ex was a pro at the head games, he played them real well. I hope that he meets a girl who plays bigger games then him so he can see how it feels.

K

Katie

I need to get my boots on soon, the sh!t is piliing up pretty high right now.

MotorMonkey

Originally posted by fddog
There is only one for me and she is the best women in the world.
:smoochy: :love:
Major screw up on your behalf dude. Sounds like you got more than one ole lady and you are telling each one she is the best. Might want to fix that and kiss their selective butt for a little while. I know it's hard juggling women. :cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
My number is higher than J's and I asked him if he minded...and he was like "not in the least"...because I am with him now. :smile:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by MotorMonkey
Major screw up on your behalf dude. Sounds like you got more than one ole lady and you are telling each one she is the best. Might want to fix that and kiss their selective butt for a little while. I know it's hard juggling women. :cheers:

Here Ye, Here Ye ... You must be Lucy's Husband? :lol:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by MotorMonkey
Always a comic in the bunch. Sorry typo woman