Intimidation

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by MotorMonkey
I don't know lucy, I am just a mechanic who has been around the block a time or two. :cheers:
Do you have papers stating you're free of any drama, baggage, psycho ex g/fs (or b/fs), and any/all diseases? :bubble:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by cattitude
What replaces the passionate kiss? :confused:

a date you can use from time to time for that purpose :lol:

just kidding :cool:

D

Dribbles

:shrug: Never had a kiss that made me slide off my seat...:biggrin:

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by Dribbles
Wait! What exactly are we talking about here? :really:

that one of your notches actually knows a thing or two someday. :shrug:

my name ain't Britney or Madonna, shweeheart! :nono:

D

Dribbles

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by crabcake
that one of your notches actually knows a thing or two someday. :shrug:

No! Are we talking about tongue to tongue, or lip to tongue kissing? :bubble:

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by Dribbles
No! Are we talking about tongue to tongue, or lip to tongue kissing? :bubble:

you and I won't be talking about kissing at all. I don't know who all you've kissed ... and who they've kissed ... and so on. :bubble:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I understand what you are saying, however, after a while, it's just not important. Actually, I am at the point where the whole process isn't that important. :shrug: Besides ya gotta go thru a lot of sloppy kisses to get to that one that knocks your socks off, and I just don't have the patience anymore. :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Question for all you BOB users

Originally posted by migtig
I understand what you are saying, however, after a while, it's just not important. Actually, I am at the point where the whole process isn't that important. :shrug: Besides ya gotta go thru a lot of sloppy kisses to get to that one that knocks your socks off, and I just don't have the patience anymore. :ohwell:

Sad....:frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by crabcake
I can't answer that for you -- only you can say how comfortable you are with the number of lovers a prospective g/f has had. But personally, if you have to glance down at your toes, you've exceeded my personal cut-off. :cool:

You're kidding right? :confused: You'd better start looking for a 12 year old boyfriend then. :twitch:

Personally, I think the whole issue is just silly. If you're that worried about it get yourself and your prospective partner tested before you take (or receive) the dip. And I'm sorry, you can get the cooties from a partner that's only tagged one other person, just as easily as you can get em from someone who's tagged 200. It's all a matter of who the previous tagee is.

Statistically, I should be a walking STD with all "play" I got in my younger years. I've not had a single STD EVER. Not even creepy crawly crabs. A very good fried of mine however, has had relatively few encounters in her life, got a dose of Herpes from her (now ex) husband. Go figure. :shrug: It's the luck of the draw ladies (and gentlemen), and you'll never be 100% sure, even with the silly counting game. :rolleyes:

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by Christy

A very good fried of mine however, has had relatively few encounters in her life, got a dose of Herpes from her (now ex) husband. Go figure. :shrug: It's the luck of the draw ladies (and gentlemen), and you'll never be 100% sure, even with the silly counting game. :rolleyes:
A good friend of mine (just turned 50) and has been with 3 guys in her lifetime. She got something from her now husband because he fooled around on her. It was many, many years ago, but she still...:shrug:

I haven't been with a lot of guys, but I've been with guys who've been with a lot of girls. I should probably knock on wood...:angel: