Inversion Table

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Anyone using one? Love it, hate it? :popcorn:

Bought one when I was dealing with ruptured disk in my neck.
Was lucky enough to get a used one from a friend who was upgrading. It definitely helped me get through the ordeal.

Had one, liked it. However, the length of time you had to hang to provide any long lasting results was more time than I wanted to spend hanging upside down. It did provide short term help for my ailing lower back.

I am prone to Benign Positional Vertigo so I imagine the time spent in total equilibrium chaos and then fro up clean up days later when the room stops spinning just wouldn't be worth any benefits...:ohwell:

GopherM

Darwin was right
I am prone to Benign Positional Vertigo so I imagine the time spent in total equilibrium chaos and then fro up clean up days later when the room stops spinning just wouldn't be worth any benefits...:ohwell:

Seems like it would also be a problem if you have acid reflux.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Well, I broke down and bought one. I can't afford a boob lift so I'm hoping hanging upside down 30 minutes a day will help to reduce what gravity is doing to me.

<----- My avatar has come true! :jet:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Well, I broke down and bought one. I can't afford a boob lift so I'm hoping hanging upside down 30 minutes a day will help to reduce what gravity is doing to me.

Will that help with moobs to? :coffee:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Don't forget to carry a straw with you before you flip in case you need air .... love your reasoning though :buddies:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

A woman on 1000 ways to die, died that way. She was a stripper and she got hammerd drunk and got it and she was really big chested and she passed out and her boobs suffocated her.

Hank

my war

Attachments

• strip.jpg
    strip.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 65