Iran issues stark military warning to United States

ylexot

Super Genius
Iran issues stark military warning to United States
Iran said it could defeat any American military action over its controversial nuclear drive, in one of the Islamic regime's boldest challenges yet to the United States.
:lol:
"You can start a war but it won't be you who finishes it," said General Yahya Rahim Safavi, the head of the Revolutionary Guards and among the regime's most powerful figures.
:lmao:
"The Americans know better than anyone that their troops in the region and in Iraq are vulnerable. I would advise them not to commit such a strategic error," he told reporters on the sidelines of a pro-Palestinian conference in Tehran.
:killingme
"I would advise them to first get out of their quagmire in Iraq before getting into an even bigger one," General Safavi said with a grin.
I wonder if he's a member at the DU...

...or maybe related to the Baghdad Bob! :roflmao:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ylexot said:
...or maybe related to the Baghdad Bob!
That was my first thought :lol:

"We have all of your troops surrounded! We have killed 10 milliion of them already! You are doomed! Surrender now!"

Hessian

Hmmm.

The USSR learned to become far more discreet with their threats after Khruschev.-And they knew how to Bluff too!

These Iranian clowns need to learn how to play the game if they are serious.
The first stage is NEVER boisterous insults and threats.

Its "We desire fairness, and have been oppressed for so long...and we want to compromise!"

THEN...it becomes,"We are being bullied...We have no choice but to move on...we call on our moslem brothers to stand with us in this injustice."

Naturally it results in...."The Great satan has provoked the Peace loving people of ALLAH to teach them a lesson they will never forget!!!!" :jameo:

and Finally it is...

"Sheik Omar Al Buzani, the last surviving cabinet member after the missile & bunker strikes, signs the unconditional surrender documents..." :coffee:

(And we give them one bizillian dollars to rebuild.)

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
:bigwhoop: These dumbass, towelhead, camel jockeys kill me. :killingme

However, like some silly Americans, how quickly they forget. :patriot:

Can you say JDAM, JSOW, Daisy cutters?? Well can you?? :poke: :evil:
How about TLAM-A?

Mikeinsmd

2ndAmendment said:
Someone understands. :biggrin:
I don't get how any country can make a statement like that after watching us decimate Iraq in 6 weeks. I mean even THEY had to be laughing at Baghdad Bob. :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
As long as they are sabre rattling, we know they aren't serious. When they get quiet and secretive, it's time to turn them into a very large glass parking lot.

Mikeinsmd

MMDad said:
As long as they are sabre rattling, we know they aren't serious. When they get quiet and secretive, it's time to turn them into a very large glass parking lot.
Prez. Mike would have done that to the entire region a decade ago. :biggrin:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bruzilla said:
My money is on Israel taking care of this little problem.
:yay: There will be an unexplained "radar outage" over Iraq, and the nuke plants will suddenly disappear. There will be some "training flights" by our refueling aircraft, but they won't actually refuel anyone. As soon as radar coverage is restored, there will be no aircraft in the air.

Mikeinsmd

MMDad said:
:yay: There will be an unexplained "radar outage" over Iraq, and the nuke plants will suddenly disappear. There will be some "training flights" by our refueling aircraft, but they won't actually refuel anyone. As soon as radar coverage is restored, there will be no aircraft in the air.
Roger that. They did it once, they'll do it again. Go Israel!! :yay:

Hessian

We just can't get closure...

Every scenerio I run through my mind has too many loose ends!

If we strike...we do it alone and the world gets really PO'd at us and the moslem world erupts and Gas prices skyrocket, stock market gets tumbled and recession follows along with costly occupation/rebuilding.
Add to that N. Korea sees an overcommitted US and makes more noise while China sees the same thing and makes a move on Taiwan.
YUK.

IF we try to rely on world pressure, the Iranians run to China & Russia for help and thus...never feel the pinch--and they build their nukes and hand them over to Hamas & Jihad the west when they feel like it.

If we give the green light to Israel, they have got to fly over US controlled air space and thus: we are collaborators. The $50 million just pledged to Hamas by Iran will buy a lot of suicide bombers. And the oil economy still tanks....YUK

If we take the Jimmy Carter approach,...um lets not even try that.

Can we send in teams to whack the leadership...and encourage a populist uprising?--ideal but way too risky,...the moderates may unite against our intrusion and the Arab street runs wild with a handful of American operatives & captives who missed the last helo out.

My suggestion: Let the Sunni's & shiites go at it for bombing each other's holy sites--sectarian violence always is a great distractor and then use one side to get us in to nuke the project during the chaos.

"Go for it Mr Phelps,...if you and any one of your agents...."

Hessian

Great Perspective!

:yay:

I think Ollie is on the money.
If only a majority of Americans thought like him.
If we act now and bare the brunt of economic upheaval and international criticism...we would still be better off than waiting and getting hit and trying to rebuild & clean up 4 of our nuked cities.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
History is your friend. Those that don't study are doomed, because if we repeat it with Iran we will have a nuclear Pearl Harbor.

tomchamp

2ndAmendment said:
History is your friend. Those that don't study are doomed, because if we repeat it with Iran we will have a nuclear Pearl Harbor.
The liberals or Bush haters (same thing nowadays). Will do one of two things. First and they already have critisized him for even considering a war with Iran, When and if is only of matter of time before they (Iran) do something, he will then be know as the president that did nothing...Liberal Logic is hard to figure sometimes! It is a mental disorder! Mike Savage.. :lmao: