Iran

Does Iran pose a direct threat to the US?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

jetmonkey

I always enjoyed it.

Attachments

• a_flock_of_seagulls_7.jpg
    a_flock_of_seagulls_7.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 96

AndyMarquisLIVE

Dick Head,
What kind of threat are we talking about? Direct threat? Financial threat?

These options matter. I voted no, because I don't think their nuclear weapons (oh wait, they don't have any)... nevermind.

They DO pose a huge threat financially. If they wanted to, they could drive the price of oil up to $200/barrell.

PricklyGoo

Isn't this thread about Iran and the US? Why bring Israel into it?

To answer the original question, Iran is blowing up our troops in Iraq. Therefore they are a threat to us.

Israel brought us to Iraq, twice. I don't believe for one cotton pickin second that we went into Iraq (or will go into Iran) on our own accord under the justification that either poses a direct threat to us.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
If most Iranian men have the same sense of direction my ex-BF did they won't be able to find the US. Heck, they'd probably launch a nuke at Israel and wipe out a large portion of Kazakhstan.

PricklyGoo

If most Iranian men have the same sense of direction my ex-BF did they won't be able to find the US. Heck, they'd probably launch a nuke at Israel and wipe out a large portion of Kazakhstan.

Well at least they'd have good intentions.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Israel brought us to Iraq, twice. I don't believe for one cotton pickin second that we went into Iraq (or will go into Iran) on our own accord under the justification that either poses a direct threat to us.

Richard, you are a seriously deluded little Nazi. Here is the Cranium in action: "The jooooooows , oh nooooo, the Joooows! :jameo: "

It's kind of pathetic. Don't you have Stormfront to post at or something? Where are your Klan buddies, surely you can hang out with them when you need your fix of Jew hate. You all can have a nice big circle jerk together.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Richard, you are a seriously deluded little Nazi. Here is the Cranium in action: "The jooooooows , oh nooooo, the Joooows! :jameo: "

It's kind of pathetic. Don't you have Stormfront to post at or something? Where are your Klan buddies, surely you can hang out with them when you need your fix of Jew hate. You all can have a nice big circle jerk together.
I bet if he were hanging out with my black friend and my Jewish friend, his mouth wouldn't be running like hiis keyboard is right now. :jet: