Iraqi Poll

Steve

Enjoying life!
I just don't understand why the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds can't get along. They need to take a lesson from how well the Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Latinos get along in our country. :rolleyes:

Ponytail

I think we need to invade Australia next and help the Aussie's get rid of those troublesome Asians.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Steve said:
I just don't understand why the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds can't get along. They need to take a lesson from how well the Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Latinos get along in our country. :rolleyes:
:killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Steve said:

Thats cause they don't have affirmitive action. :smack:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
I think we need to invade Australia next and help the Aussie's get rid of those troublesome Asians.
You say you think Canada should invade Australia. Interesting.

camily

Peace
Steve said:
Because it is religion and will never end. I used to work with a Muslim gentleman and we discussed this frequently. He shed alot of light on the subject for me. We will never fully understand their reasoning. America is such a young country compared to the rest of the world. You have to realize that it is THEIR counrty. Their traditions are what make up their entire being. While I don't understand their reasoning, you have to appreciate their unfaltering faith in their convictions.I am not speaking of the crazies over there, I simply mean the average citizen of Iraq, who of course, is a completely different culture than the Kurd, living in the desert with absolutely no modern conveniences and a strict code of conduct. When religion is the core problem, and all sides feel an equally deep conviction, it will never end.

Steve

Enjoying life!
camily said:
Because it is religion and will never end. I used to work with a Muslim gentleman and we discussed this frequently. He shed alot of light on the subject for me. We will never fully understand their reasoning. America is such a young country compared to the rest of the world. You have to realize that it is THEIR counrty. Their traditions are what make up their entire being. While I don't understand their reasoning, you have to appreciate their unfaltering faith in their convictions.I am not speaking of the crazies over there, I simply mean the average citizen of Iraq, who of course, is a completely different culture than the Kurd, living in the desert with absolutely no modern conveniences and a strict code of conduct. When religion is the core problem, and all sides feel an equally deep conviction, it will never end.
I was just breakin' bad with some :sarcasm: . Of course they'll not get along anytime soon, but should that be reported as "negative" news? It's only the fringe element, not the mainstream, that are intolerant of the others' views and beliefs.