Irma

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Little early to speculate yet. Wednesday of next week should give us a better idea, but it is an "I" storm.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Little early to speculate yet. Wednesday of next week should give us a better idea, but it is an "I" storm.

We have had terrible luck with "I" storms. Lost two cars to Irene. Power was out for at least a week with Isabelle.

PJay

I have a daughter that lives in Miami... keeping real close eye on this one.

um....first Texas..now Florida...where do you not have children?..thinking might be safest place to be.....

..J/K..I think....

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I live in North Central FL so the farm owner is getting calls for horses to be evacuated here. We had room for 3 and those spots filled up already. Freaking wonderful. More horses for me to care for and the people aren't staying with me. I have a 2 bedroom mobile and will be hanging out in the concrete barn with the two dogs. My mom is visiting and thinks it is just overkill but she is used to MD hurricanes. Not FL

PJay

I live in North Central FL so the farm owner is getting calls for horses to be evacuated here. We had room for 3 and those spots filled up already. Freaking wonderful. More horses for me to care for and the people aren't staying with me. I have a 2 bedroom mobile and will be hanging out in the concrete barn with the two dogs. My mom is visiting and thinks it is just overkill but she is used to MD hurricanes. Not FL

^Dang^...We're very near Jacksonville FL at the moment. Fifth Wheel is stocked and ready to go...just not sure where to go..I hope they know soon where exactly this thing is going...

Wishing you good luck!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
^Dang^...We're very near Jacksonville FL at the moment. Fifth Wheel is stocked and ready to go...just not sure where to go..I hope they know soon where exactly this thing is going...

Wishing you good luck!

Thanks. I am going to stock up on horse grain, get more hay. Move the horse trailer closer to the barn to store said hay. Clean out the extra stalls for the 3 outside horses to come in. Also fill the trash cans (new) with water for horse water. The farm owner is bringing me a stock tank to fill with water. The funny thing is my luck the power will stay on and I will have done all the water saving for nothing.

PJay

Thanks. I am going to stock up on horse grain, get more hay. Move the horse trailer closer to the barn to store said hay. Clean out the extra stalls for the 3 outside horses to come in. Also fill the trash cans (new) with water for horse water. The farm owner is bringing me a stock tank to fill with water. The funny thing is my luck the power will stay on and I will have done all the water saving for nothing.

Always best to be prepared!

185 MPH winds now... Not much will withstand those winds.... Tampa on down flattened... I can't imagine. :shocking: