Is A Chicken Sandwich Worth YOUR Life

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Ask Michelle Obama why they didn't move there after their WH stint instead of Nantucket.
It’s a poor nightmare neighborhood, why is this the responsibility of Obama?

Why isn’t Trump moving there instead of Florida?

littlelady

God bless the USA

OK. That’s it. You are ridiculous in what you say. I guess you missed what Michael Obama had to say. Oh, wait, he has houses with Barry in Martha’s Vineyard, DC, and Hawaii; last I heard.

WingsOfGold

Why would he? It's a shithole. I bet I didn't last 3 months there and that was decades ago. It's also in PG, hardly a bastion of poor, just poor excuses for human beings.
Prince George's County accounted for 20% of murders in the State of Maryland from 1985 to 2006.[59] A twenty-year crime index trends study, performed by Prince George's County Police Department Information Resource Management, showed the county had a 23.1% increase in total crime for the years of 2000 to 2004. Between the years of 1984 to 2004, Prince George's had a 62.8% increase in total crime.[60]

However, as of 2009, crime had generally declined in the county[61] and the number of homicides declined from 151 in 2005 to 99 in 2009.[62][63]

Violence continued into 2013 initially. The Washington Post reported that, as of February 20, Prince George's County already had 15 homicides in 2013, up from 10 on the same date in 2012.[64] However, as of the end of 2013, the County had experienced a record drop in crime, especially record lows in violent crimes.[65]

20% of all murders in the state, flush Baltimore and PG it would be mostly humans in the state.

Last edited:

gemma_rae

Man, thats got to be a good place. I know you can get weed closer to home. :roflmao:
It used to be a Roy Rogers when I was a child. My Mom took me to see the real Roy Rogers there about 1970, give or take a year or two. No Trigger though :lol: or Dale.

Rumor was she was cooking him in the back. j/k:killingme

Last edited:

GregV814

Okay, remember wayyyyy back in 75-76 the media and piss poor politicians deemed the police department as racist thugs that killed people for no reason??? Remember the relative low crime rate and hard working blue collar neighborhoods inside the beltway?

well, thanks to Winfield Kelly, Paris Glendenning, naacp and garden apartments, looky now.

gemma_rae

Okay, remember wayyyyy back in 75-76 the media and piss poor politicians deemed the police department as racist thugs that killed people for no reason??? Remember the relative low crime rate and hard working blue collar neighborhoods inside the beltway?

well, thanks to Winfield Kelly, Paris Glendenning, naacp and garden apartments, looky now.
The name Terrence Johnson comes to mind, and don't forget Fat Albert Wynn. Hey Hey HEY.