Is America turning into a nation of dunces?

This_person

One more thought...Kyle, why don't you ask your source to give the quiz to our inept and incompetent President? You know the guy who has no idea that he isn't a King? The guy who constantly asks his subordinates to break the law...and when they refuse he fires them. The guy whose only apparent capability to "govern" is via executive order or claim of national emergency?

In other words, the guy who actually matters.
It's good to see you recognize that Trump is the guy who actually matters.

Please provide two examples (since you said "constantly") of Trump asking his subordinates to break the law. I can think of a whole House of Representatives and a Senate full of Democrats asking Barr (who is not their subordinate) to do so, but no time Trump did it.

Hijinx

It's good to see you recognize that Trump is the guy who actually matters.

Please provide two examples (since you said "constantly") of Trump asking his subordinates to break the law. I can think of a whole House of Representatives and a Senate full of Democrats asking Barr (who is not their subordinate) to do so, but no time Trump did it.
I think the House and the Senate Democrats know there is nothing in that report, they just cannot give up on being stupid.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think the House and the Senate Democrats know there is nothing in that report, they just cannot give up on being stupid.

I think we are going to see at election time how democrats are really miscalculating the sentiments of the voters; that they are not so stupid as to see what democrats are up to. This is what happens when you exist in an echo chamber, and are completely motivated on their hatred for one guy.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Not because I'm stupid, not because I have a learning disability, but because it's not interesting to me. But by the same coin toss, I can tell you (generic, not specific to Kyle) about things we were taught in school that you have no clue about, because again, it's not interesting to you but it is to me.

This is also part of it. Every day I have to tell at least one person how to address an envelope, how to write a check, where to put the stamp. I'm sure they used to know, we were all taught how to do these things, but if you do them so seldom, well....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm convinced that the lack of parental involvement in those kids live's had a detrimental impact on their education.

:yay:

my wife is / was a SAHM ... interacted with out daughter constantly reading, colors, those shape puzzles ... she is 14 now and about to start high school ... she reads at a College level and scored above avg on those Scantron Tests in Math and Science

littlelady

God bless the USA

I thought you didn’t like the killingme smiley. You attribute it to a spitbubble. Whatever that means. That is your arguement. Oh, ok. You are a piece of work. That is not a compliment, just in case, you are confused. :)

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Spare me you tool.

Just a heads up, so to speak. When you call people/members stupid names, is when you look stupid, and lose credibility.
I see it go both ways, but do yourself a favor, and don’t do it. It diminishes debating skills. You are welcome. :)

Last edited:

BOP

:yay:

my wife is / was a SAHM ... interacted with out daughter constantly reading, colors, those shape puzzles ... she is 14 now and about to start high school ... she reads at a College level and scored above avg on those Scantron Tests in Math and Science
So did I, but look how I turned out.

Hijinx

I think we are going to see at election time how democrats are really miscalculating the sentiments of the voters; that they are not so stupid as to see what democrats are up to. This is what happens when you exist in an echo chamber, and are completely motivated on their hatred for one guy.
I only hope you are right.