Is anyone

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
else having problems with the site? Maybe it's just me, but it keeps hanging up and I have to go out and come back into it.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
else having problems with the site? Maybe it's just me, but it keeps hanging up and I have to go out and come back into it.
Sometimes. Not really frequent. I just wait it out.

I have tried jumping to other sites and returning, refreshing, exiting the browser, etc. I am not bothered unless I am in the middle of a heated discussion...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Did you fill out the survey? :lol:

I understand the "timeout" thing as David described it, but it only happens here. :shrug:

The other problem is the... ssss llll oooo www ...loading time if it actually does connect.

One or the other happens 50% of the time I try to connect to forums.somd.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Only about 15 times tonight, a little better than an average evening.
I've never experienced this until tonight. They did a "fix" so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it.

Pete, I think they have you on the "delay until we can see what he said" time out. Same with Dowhat. :lmao:

B

Bronwyn

Usually there are certain times of the day that this site is so slow that I leave. For the last few days I haven't run into that, but then again, the time it was the slowest was like three in the morning and I haven't been up early for the last week. If Vrai is fixing that... great!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bronwyn said:
If Vrai is fixing that... great!
I don't fix anything - David does all that. He's trying to figure out what the problem is and hopefully will get it resolved in the next few days.