Is Charles Co. Racist?

eclark

camily said:
Actually I did, that's why I can tell you everything you say is :bs: . I quit cold turkey several years ago and chose to be a responsilble adult a get myself out of that life and raise my kids to the BEST of my ability and i have no tollerance for those that don't. It absolutely sickens me to think of my life before. Let me tell you, there is no "ethical" drug dealer.

Good I'm happy for you. Your kids don't need to see that, that's how the cycle continues.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
eclark said:
Good point, so why not lock up the crack heads and give them 10 & 20 years, instead of giving them rehab and probation. That's wasting the governments money isn't it? :flowers:
I don't believe in prison or rehab and probation for drug dealers. Drug dealers hurt children. Drug dealers should all be shot immediately regardless of their color, nationality, sex or social class.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Speedy70 said:
I use it, but thanks for the suggestion. While you're at it, please try practicing punctuation and correct grammar. Your posts are starting to make even less sense. TY!
Uh oh, it's M.C. Grammar!

camily

Peace
eclark said:
Good I'm happy for you. Your kids don't need to see that, that's how the cycle continues.
Exactly right. I am proof you can overcome it and make a great life for yourself and you children. Something I am VERY proud of, not too many seem to be able to do it.

eclark

SAHRAB said:
The real idiotic agenda has been revealed

You know Rove and Bushy McHitler used their Katrina Death ray to blow up the levees down in "Chocalate city" right?

I voted for Bush, but he is not doing any thing, but killing the law abiding citizens that went to the army for a better life, because unemployment is high and they didn't want to hustle on these streets. The only thing they got is a free grave. :whistle:

eclark

bresamil said:
I don't believe in prison or rehab and probation for drug dealers. Drug dealers hurt children. Drug dealers should all be shot immediately regardless of their color, nationality, sex or social class.

Some do, but I guess it's all were you come from. Some have respect for a kid and won't serve them. :flowers:

ylexot

Super Genius
eclark said:
Some do, but I guess it's all were you come from. Some have respect for a kid and won't serve them. :flowers:
I thought it was because kids don't have the money to pay for it :shrug:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
eclark said:
Nah. I don't really believe that because its all about money and everyone's money is green.

ylexot

Super Genius
eclark said:
BTW, what is the age where dealers no longer respect a person (no longer a kid) and start dealing to them? Is it 18, 21 or some other arbitrary age?

camily

Peace
PS, the only reason some don't sell to someone they know is a minor is because they don't want that charge should they get busted. As soon as they are 18 they're fair game.