Is God giving us a warning?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This is funny. I'm a well known born again Christian, saved by the blood and grace of our resurrected Christ. But this is just funny. Based on the way this thread has turned, I think this is appropriate, ceretainly not scientific, and very humerous.

NASHVILLE, TN—A new LifeWay Research study released Wednesday confirmed that over 92% of Christians get all of their theology from cliches on bumper stickers.

I would tend to believe, that e even coming from the Bee, that there are many, many CINO's (Christian In Name Only) get their scripture and training in a similar fashion.:)

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
This is funny. I'm a well known born again Christian, saved by the blood and grace of our resurrected Christ. But this is just funny. Based on the way this thread has turned, I think this is appropriate, ceretainly not scientific, and very humerous.

NASHVILLE, TN—A new LifeWay Research study released Wednesday confirmed that over 92% of Christians get all of their theology from cliches on bumper stickers.

I would tend to believe, that e even coming from the Bee, that there are many, many CINO's (Christian In Name Only) get their scripture and training in a similar fashion.:)
Really??????

BrackishTortoise

Difficult to say what this virus means. Been thinking, reflecting, and praying more as this continues. Hard to ignore that the timing of this thing came around Lent. Country divided, people picking sides, blaming crap on the other, pollution, crime, divorcing, chasing money, etc. Hard to ignore this virus originated in a country we are preparing for war with at some point. Some are really angry and attacking others even physically. Many are coming together, helping out here and there. People I never met before in stores are giving me tips on which stores might be carrying TP. Hard to ignore the best solution so far is to stay home with loved ones at a time when families got dual careers, kids doing all sorts of extra curricular activities just to get into college. Don't know what this all means. He works in mysterious ways. I'm no saint by any means, but hopefully I'll be granted more time to make sure I can get up there.