Is he single?

sunny71

I am looking for information about a man. He goes to World Gym and his name is Rick. Bald, very built....Anyone know if he is single. I would hate to embarass myself and ask him out if he is taken.

Mikeinsmd

sunny71 said:
I am looking for information about a man. He goes to World Gym and his name is Rick. Bald, very built....Anyone know if he is single. I would hate to embarass myself and ask him out if he is taken.
Rick McNabb?? :killingme

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
sunny71 said:
Strike up a conversation and ask him what he got his wife for Christmas. That should answer your question. :yay:

slotted

sunny71 said:
How old are you? :popcorn:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
sunny71 said:

:canofworms:

Jameo

What?!
sunny71 said:

Yes, he is.