Is it hunting season right now?

Gwydion

Well, is it?

I am going camping in a remote location this weekend and am trying to figure out some precautions. I don't want to be hiding in a bush takin a #### when an arrow flies up my ass.

thanks!

cavemanken

Fire Fire Fire
Yes

Well, is it?

I am going camping in a remote location this weekend and am trying to figure out some precautions. I don't want to be hiding in a bush takin a #### when an arrow flies up my ass.

thanks!

It is definately hunting season. You might not be safe in the woods until the end of January. If you go camping it would be a good idea to wear some bright colored clothes. The deer are really out of control right now. The bucks only have one thing on their minds right now, and you don't want to get in their way unless you're ready to kill it.

Elmo

Well, is it?

thanks!

I believe its still bow season, until the 24 then its shot gun, can't wait :yahoo:

Gwydion

Thanks for the replies. I guess I should change my camping location to an actual campsite as opposed to just out in the wild.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Thanks for the replies. I guess I should change my camping location to an actual campsite as opposed to just out in the wild.
Just wear a fur coat so the hunters won't be able to see you. And tie some sticks to your head so you blend in with the trees.

Gwydion

Just wear a fur coat so the hunters won't be able to see you. And tie some sticks to your head so you blend in with the trees.

Sounds like fun! Wanna join? Maybe we can even sneak up on some hunters! Now that would be a riot!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Only stay on private with permission or stay on public property with the knowldege of the rules i.e. Pt. Lookout State Park does not allow camping during the gun season of deer.