Is it just me?

SailorGirl

I live in an apartment in a house that was converted into four two bedroom apartments. There is currently an apartment for rent and a for rent sign out on the road with a phone number to call. Anyway - I was out in the kitchen, glanced out the window, and saw a SUV pull up in our long driveway and park. Meanwhile the phone rang and I answered it walking around as I talked. So I go back to the kitchen and there is a 20's something girl with face piercings with her hands cupped around her face staring through my kitchen window. I said something like excuse me why are you staring through my window? She said I just wanted to see if it was the empty apartment. I have curtains up and plants in the window, my car is parked near my front door - it doesn't look empty by any stretch of the imagination.

Is it just me or is that pretty nervy? I can't imagine looking into any strangers window like that. Second time that's happened. Last time it was parking lot girl and she was staring through my bedroom window.

SailorGirl

Yeah, creepy. Hopefully she won't be your new neighbor.
Oh I'm sure she will be. The last two tenants have come and gone in less the three months. The first guy lost his job six weeks after moving in and the last one was the girl that I had the parking problem with - who was also the one looking in my bedroom window before she moved in. She was gone two months later.

SailorGirl

You really need to relocate.
I love it here - except for those few incidents that have happened. I've been here nearly 22 years. It's quiet, there are cows next door, deer out front all season long, a ton of fireflies in the fields on the other side of me, a huge shade tree directly in front of my apartment, an occasional fox, ground hogs, a family of skunks w/three little ones that were really cute to watch, lots of fresh air, very little traffic (in the scheme of things) and lovely older lady next door that has been here 21 years. It's actually perfect for my son as well - he's not comfortable around a lot of people and there aren't that many out here.

Your place looks good! 😜
You can't have it.

I'm ticked, actually. I spent days weeding the front garden and mulching, putting down Preen between layers. Then the wind blew in all the crap and it's nothing but grass and weeds. The Preen was fertilizer to them... I'll have to weed it all over again.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You can't have it.

I'm ticked, actually. I spent days weeding the front garden and mulching, putting down Preen between layers. Then the wind blew in all the crap and it's nothing but grass and weeds. The Preen was fertilizer to them... I'll have to weed it all over again.
I went by on the way to sistards again today. :)