Is it legal to eat domesticated aminals?

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I've seen osprey pairs harass and take a bald eagles' fish numerous times. They are much more agile and aggressive than eagles.

There are a good number of videos of this interesting behavior..many on YouTube,

bcp

In My Opinion
No dogs, no cats of any kind period.

End of story. If you think it's ok in your mind to do such acts, then so be it. My opinion and research on the matter does not change.

Your opinion and research on this matter appears to be narrow and flawed.

H20

are you saying that those that live in most of Asia are in need of professional help?
Pretty wide brush you are painting with. You do understand that even on this forum we might have an Asian or two. Are you saying that they come from mentally disturbed families?

Thats just downright ignorant of you.

Here we go, nothing like throwing a race card for your own gain right?

The lengths you will go to keep this pathetic thread going.

Ciao!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No dogs, no cats of any kind period.

End of story. If you think it's ok in your mind to do such acts, then so be it. My opinion and research on the matter does not change.

You claim it's illegal but can't cite the law. Me thinks you are full of prison chili.

bcp

In My Opinion
Here we go, nothing like throwing a race card for your own gain right?

The lengths you will go to keep this pathetic thread going.

Ciao!

I didnt call Asians in need of professional help. You did. You brought up the race card.

racist animal hater.

LadyCoyote

No.
I have been informed that I am to create a dish for a inlaw family function in June, I figured that since I dont eat any meant anymore, it would be kinda funny to cook up a cat stew or something and not tell them. Just kick back and watch as they eat.

Please tell me you're joking. I'm thinking you don't have fond feelings for the inlaws.

bcp

In My Opinion
Cool video shows no mistreatment of cats. Evidently the only animal worth trying to treat properly...

PETA - Meet your Meat

And Im sick and in need of help for suggesting cat as a food source.

The difference please?

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We eat cows and pigs everyday and aren't they considered domesticated?

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Now that you are eating healthy, maybe we can use you for a meal. I mean how tasty would you be properly seasoned? :evil:

oh drat there's probably a law against that I bet?

jetmonkey

Like, is there a law that says we cant eat cat or dog?
Anyone know where I would pick some up?

I'm pretty sure it's legal to eat chickens and pigs and cows. You can find them pre-packaged at most local grocery stores.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Aminal is sometimes used in reference to hemiaminals, a compound containing to amines and one carbon atom. :nerd:

bcp

In My Opinion
Now that you are eating healthy, maybe we can use you for a meal. I mean how tasty would you be properly seasoned? :evil:

oh drat there's probably a law against that I bet?

Oh look, the number one hypocrit shows up to put their two cent in.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Oh look, the number one hypocrit shows up to put their two cent in.

What? you don't want us to eat YOU? Why not! :cds:

Look don't make me tell your wife about us. Then you will go from healthy eating to not getting ANY meals at all LOL :smoochy:

bcp

In My Opinion
What? you don't want us to eat YOU? Why not! :cds:

Look don't make me tell your wife about us. Then you will go from healthy eating to not getting ANY meals at all LOL :smoochy:

You do understand that as far as telling my wife about us,, You really could never be my type. I do have standards, and I fear you don't measure up to them. sorry, don't take it personal.
I just simply cannot stand anyone as hypocritical as you prove yourself to be.
So, go save some disease ridden cat and claim yourself to be an animal lover while you chow down on that burger that came from the seriously mistreated cow.

I'm not saying you hold no attraction to me but, if you were the only woman left on earth, I might actually have to think hard about becoming gay.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You do understand that as far as telling my wife about us,, You really could never be my type. I do have standards, and I fear you don't measure up to them. sorry, don't take it personal.
I just simply cannot stand anyone as hypocritical as you prove yourself to be.
So, go save some disease ridden cat and claim yourself to be an animal lover while you chow down on that burger that came from the seriously mistreated cow.

I'm not saying you hold no attraction to me but, if you were the only woman left on earth, I might actually have to think hard about becoming gay.

Somehow I have a feeling that an old fart like you would have a heart attack anyway if given any measure of excitement.

As far as standards are concerned, don't even go there dear. We both know your critter hating heart would never be open to a critter saver like me. So fine, you broke my heart :bawl:! I hope when you die you get eaten by wild critters and feral cats .... yeah :evil:

bcp

In My Opinion
Somehow I have a feeling that an old fart like you would have a heart attack anyway if given any measure of excitement.

As far as standards are concerned, don't even go there dear. We both know your critter hating heart would never be open to a critter saver like me. So fine, you broke my heart :bawl:! I hope when you die you get eaten by wild critters and feral cats .... yeah :evil:

Critter hating heart?
Let me tell you something, I bet you are the cause of more animals dying each year than I am.

so if you want to talk about critter hating, lets do it. You are seriously going to lose you hypocritical hag.