Is it legal to eat domesticated aminals?

bcp

In My Opinion
Like, is there a law that says we cant eat cat or dog?
Anyone know where I would pick some up?

dontknowwhy

Like, is there a law that says we cant eat cat or dog?
Anyone know where I would pick some up?

No laws that say you can't eat it but you won't find it for sale around here...you can find either at PETCO or the farmer's market on Wednesdays & Saturdays...really fresh, young, & tender...

bcp

In My Opinion
Is this question so you can post in the Easter dinner thread?

No.
I have been informed that I am to create a dish for a inlaw family function in June, I figured that since I dont eat any meant anymore, it would be kinda funny to cook up a cat stew or something and not tell them. Just kick back and watch as they eat.

E

EmptyTimCup

maybe an anti cruelty law, if you kill it

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

ftcret

No.
I have been informed that I am to create a dish for a inlaw family function in June, I figured that since I dont eat any meant anymore, it would be kinda funny to cook up a cat stew or something and not tell them. Just kick back and watch as they eat.

Cake and co(k - and all out of cake...

E

EmptyTimCup

If you kill it with the intent of using it as a food source, I fail to see where that could be considered cruel.

I could never understand the :cds: over someone shooting a Dog / Cat .....

wtf it is an ANIMAL ...... not lance :whistle: as long as you are not maiming just to torture ....

in fact in rural areas I thought it was expected that you would shoot any Feral Cat / Dog .... (obviously SOMD is not THAT rural)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No.

Prepare them the Swiss dish - Gedörrtes Hundefleisch

ftcret

I wonder if the cat adoption wackos at the local pet store would be upset if you brought a carrier for your new "adoptee" that looked suspiciously like a dutch oven.