Is it too soon

Hijinx

Well it is time for Trump to quit.. Barr just did. Pence is going on vacation. Trump should too.
He should just carry the football in case of a Nuclear attack against us and just walk away saying call me if you need me.

PeoplesElbow

Well it is time for Trump to quit.. Barr just did. Pence is going on vacation. Trump should too.
He should just carry the football in case of a Nuclear attack against us and just walk away saying call me if you need me.
I think he should open it up, drop a deuce in it and close it back up befor handing it to Joe. Or atleast leave the WH with an upper decker.

Hijinx

I like that idea, but I am not sure the Marine that carries it would let even the President do that

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He makes it to inauguration....

Hijinx

BLM has rioted, looted, they kill in their cities black on black crime hundreds of them in the streets beating up on Trump supporters at rallies, half of downtown boarded up because the blacks and ANTIFA are rioting again.s

One simple minded kid ran over a protester by accident after they beat on his car and all we hear are how terrible white racists are. I am getting tired of hearing this BS already, after a few weeks of crazed laws promoted by democrats a lot of people might get tired enough to do something.

PsyOps

Pixelated
BLM has rioted, looted, they kill in their cities black on black crime hundreds of them in the streets beating up on Trump supporters at rallies, half of downtown boarded up because the blacks and ANTIFA are rioting again.s

One simple minded kid ran over a protester by accident after they beat on his car and all we hear are how terrible white racists are. I am getting tired of hearing this BS already, after a few weeks of crazed laws promoted by democrats a lot of people might get tired enough to do something.

Well, with Biden and Harris in the White House, with a congress to back them, you better get ready for a lot worse.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
BLM has rioted, looted, they kill in their cities black on black crime hundreds of them in the streets beating up on Trump supporters at rallies, half of downtown boarded up because the blacks and ANTIFA are rioting again..

Speaking of the BLM thugs...they be gettin' pissed off at Uncle Joe... :lmao:

Hijinx

Who is BLM. Who was the signator of that request and what gives them the right to believe they can speak for all of those who riot under the name of BLM. Is there a real organization? Who do they consist of.
If there is an organization why can they not be held responsible for damages which occurred under their name?
Were the elected or did they elect themselves?

Hijinx

A lot of people better hope I don't get diagnosed as terminal because I have a large list of people that need to die before I do.

I have those same thoughts ,but the problem is that I am not a real killer at heart .
Attack me or my family and I would blow your ass away, but in cold blood, I don't think I could do it----------yet.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What catches me is the user's name: blklivesmatter. Why not blacklivesmatter? Is it the official BLM spokesperson? Or does Instagram have a name character limit?