Is it virtue signaling when Republicans do it?

easyliving45

How many more guns do you think this idiot could fit on her shelves?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Shoot...amateur...I've fit 20+ in the background of one photo.

Whatsa matter, Jimmy?...pics like that make you wet your pants in fear?

Bare-ya-cuda

Imagine being this proud of being able to go to the store and purchase something.

You think she does this when she buys Thanksgiving turkeys too?

Darken her skin a bit and this could be a pic from one of Osama's caves.

White Christian terorrism.
Free country, she can buy what she wants as long as it’s legal and at this moment it is. You need to realize you and those like you that these kind of reactions to inanimate objects are what’s wrong with this country. Lastly if it bothers you that much Canada is to your north. Feel free to head that way.

glhs837

Power with Control
Imagine being this proud of being able to go to the store and purchase something.

You think she does this when she buys Thanksgiving turkeys too?

Darken her skin a bit and this could be a pic from one of Osama's caves.

White Christian terorrism.

Terrorism? Who is terrorized by that?

easyliving45

Terrorism? Who is terrorized by that?

She gave tours of the Capitol to the insurrectionists the day before the riot.

She also tweeted the location of the speaker of the house as she was being removed from the floor by security to her lunatic followers.

She is a terrorist.

glhs837

Power with Control
She gave tours of the Capitol to the insurrectionists the day before the riot.

She also tweeted the location of the speaker of the house as she was being removed from the floor by security to her lunatic followers.

She is a terrorist.

Yeah, the tour thing, everybody gives them. Dont care.

Ah, no, she tweeted that Pelosi had been removed from the chamber, not where she was. And from what I read elsewehere, that information had already been made public. Here, but if you dont trust Snopes, I dont know what to tell you.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/boebert-tweet-pelosi-location/

You really don't know what a terrorist is, do you?

easyliving45

Yeah, the tour thing, everybody gives them. Dont care.

Ah, no, she tweeted that Pelosi had been removed from the chamber, not where she was. And from what I read elsewehere, that information had already been made public. Here, but if you dont trust Snopes, I dont know what to tell you.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/boebert-tweet-pelosi-location/

You really don't know what a terrorist is, do you?

The house was closed to the public due to covid. She gave tours to people who were also part of the mob.

Where was the information made public. She was in the room when it happened due to her role in government. Who else would be in that room tweeted about Pelosi's where about's?

glhs837

Power with Control
The house was closed to the public due to covid. She gave tours to people who were also part of the mob.

Where was the information made public. She was in the room when it happened due to her role in government. Who else would be in that room tweeted about Pelosi's where about's?

So, were all the people she gave tours to part of the mob, or just some? Were tours still allowed?

Ah, reporters are not the public, are they? And even if they were not there, reporters have these thing, maybe youve heard of them, called sources? And again, if I say you have left your house, I've only reported your whereabouts in the negative. You make it sound like it was "Pelosi is in the third floor bathroom, second stall, GET HER!!!". But thats not what happened. If you have to misrepresent a factual statement to make it match your narrative, your narrative sucks, maybe you should look for a new one.

easyliving45

So, were all the people she gave tours to part of the mob, or just some? Were tours still allowed?

Ah, reporters are not the public, are they? And even if they were not there, reporters have these thing, maybe youve heard of them, called sources? And again, if I say you have left your house, I've only reported your whereabouts in the negative. You make it sound like it was "Pelosi is in the third floor bathroom, second stall, GET HER!!!". But thats not what happened. If you have to misrepresent a factual statement to make it match your narrative, your narrative sucks, maybe you should look for a new one.

I have constituents outside this building right now, they know that this election is not right," she said on the House floor. "I will not allow the people to be ignored."

The morning of the attacks, she tweeted, "This is 1776," a frequent rallying cry among those storming the Capitol. She also posted on the platform that she would "fight with everything I have to ensure the fairness of the election."

The day before the attempted coup, Boebert also tweeted that Americans ought to "pay attention" for the following 48 hours.

"Remember these next 48 hours," she tweeted. "These are some of the most important days in American history."

Boebert has also come under fire for live-tweeting the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the attack.

"We were locked in the House Chambers," she tweeted as rioters stormed the building.

Just minutes later, as Pelosi and other leaders were removed to a secure undisclosed location, Boebert tweeted again.

"The Speaker has been removed from the chambers," she wrote at 2:18 p.m. Wednesday.

That is reporting her location to her followers who she knew to be rabidly Anti Pelosi just as she is.

The building was not open to the public. Many of the people she gave tours to were also part of the riot.

What part of these statements are difficult for you to understand?

Bare-ya-cuda

I have constituents outside this building right now, they know that this election is not right," she said on the House floor. "I will not allow the people to be ignored."

The morning of the attacks, she tweeted, "This is 1776," a frequent rallying cry among those storming the Capitol. She also posted on the platform that she would "fight with everything I have to ensure the fairness of the election."

The day before the attempted coup, Boebert also tweeted that Americans ought to "pay attention" for the following 48 hours.

"Remember these next 48 hours," she tweeted. "These are some of the most important days in American history."

Boebert has also come under fire for live-tweeting the location of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the attack.

"We were locked in the House Chambers," she tweeted as rioters stormed the building.

Just minutes later, as Pelosi and other leaders were removed to a secure undisclosed location, Boebert tweeted again.

"The Speaker has been removed from the chambers," she wrote at 2:18 p.m. Wednesday.

That is reporting her location to her followers who she knew to be rabidly Anti Pelosi just as she is.

The building was not open to the public. Many of the people she gave tours to were also part of the riot.

I thought you said it was trump that provoked the riot, now you say it’s this congresswoman. Make up your mind will you.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

We used to have a system on submarines that used this principal, it would go through a list of every possible place in the world and wherever was left was where you were. By her saying this she just has several thousand more data points until they have her location nailed down.