Is Michelle Obama the Democratic stealth nominee?

BOP

A number of us here have posited this back in the "who will be the demonrat nominee?" thread. It seems the pundits are just now coming around to our way of thinking.

Joe Biden joined 19 other Democrat presidential candidates who appear to be serving as crash dummies until Michelle Obama as America’s 6th most popular and 2nd most famous public figure jumps in.

Also:
With the feeding frenzy expected to drive down all the Democrat hopefuls’ positives by February, Michelle Obama will be perfectly positioned to sweep the nomination as the most popular and most famous Democrat, second only to her husband.

Michelle Obama enjoys an almost identical 56 percent positive to just 31 percent negative public opinion as her husband. But in what could transformative by uniting the traditional and social activist Democrat Party, Michelle Obama is the millennial’s 1st ranked public figure.

SamSpade

She better move quick then if she wants to be on the ballot. Well, that and start early enough to build a campaign and get donors.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I keep hearing this bandied about and am like, stop it. Queen Michelle is not going to run for President because she knows she'd lose, and I'm guessing she's smart enough to not turn herself into a laughingstock like Hillary Clinton.

Hijinx

If I had to pick the very worst candidate for America, it would be Michelle Obama.
Didn't we get enough of Obama?
Obama is a racist no doubt of that, but his racism doesn't hold a candle to Michelle's.

BOP

She better move quick then if she wants to be on the ballot. Well, that and start early enough to build a campaign and get donors.
The money is probably already in place. Plus: 1st female P-resident, 1st AA female, and 1st husband and wife to serve as P-resident. Bonus: Barry could theoretically become 1st AA Prez AND 1st AA Veep, PLUS 1st man/wife prez/vice prez, not to mention 1st AA man and wife.... oh, and Barry 1st prez to become VP. Hell, I'd almost vote for her.

I would love to see her take the Presidency, JUST so she could do a better job at it than Barack and rub his nose in it. He'd never live it down.

But that would be the only reason.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I would love to see her take the Presidency, JUST so she could do a better job at it than Barack and rub his nose in it. He'd never live it down.

But that would be the only reason.

Do you really believe that Michelle would use her own initiative or would she rely on her Muslim husband.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Methinks any buzz now in 2019 is foreplay for 2024 Vox crowd collective orgasm.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well the mooch has about as much experience as barry had when he first ran, so why not.