Is Muslim opposition to the US...

Are we engaged in a holy war with Islam?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • other (explain please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...religioun based or just a bunch of violent kooks using religion as an excuse?

The adherence of Islam is being Muslim, thus Islam is the religion, a follower/believer is Muslim.

True Islam is a peaceful religion. What is being tossed around by terrorists is a bastardized version of Islam.

T

toppick08

The adherence of Islam is being Muslim, thus Islam is the religion, a follower/believer is Muslim.

True Islam is a peaceful religion. What is being tossed around by terrorists is a bastardized version of Islam.

Temple is at 7 p.m. sharp, Sat.

I'll pick you and bcp up.........:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When you can hide behide the koran, bible or Run,Spot,Run, it gives you full license to act as you wish. Frankly, I say if you spout the bible or whatever book you believe in off of church property, you should be shot. Hows that?? Do I win?? huh? do I?

It's a poll. We'll have to wait and see if you win or not.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is Muslim opposition to the US religion based or just a bunch of violent kooks using religion as an excuse?

You can't leave culture and politics out of this. We are a social and political culture that represents certain liberties and freedoms that is a threat to them. We desire to see the whole world live under similar freedoms and be rid of dictatorships, monarchies, and religious fascism. We represent all the things not only religiously they oppose but also culturally and politically. This is a threat to their desire to maintain their autocratic Sharia rule. Because we have been willing to go to other lands and “liberate” them from such brutal governments there is a huge worry of our way of life spreading in their land as it did in Europe and the far east.