Is Sparx right or talking out of his a$$ again?

Is Sparx correct or speaking out his a$$ again?

• Should private unions continue to receive support under the law?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
In another thread Sparx says:
I know a few of you (and it's the same few over and over), feel unions are out dated and employers and corporations should be able to do whatever the hell they want as long as they don't hurt you directly and they are making their owners or investors rich.
It's not laws that prop up unions of employees, it's the opposite. If unions weren't around today the way they weren't before labor laws were introduced it wouldn't take long for all employees to be wishing for us back!
Small business owners too. Capitalism, the way you seem to want it to work would swallow you up as well.
85 people own half of all the worlds wealth now.

What say you?
  • Have private unions outlived their usefulness?
  • Should private unions continue to receive unearned support through the law
?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Polls should be based on why you agree with a statement not a question

I am not asking why you agree with one option or another. I am asking if you agree that unions have outlived their usefulness or not.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Neither question is correct.

Unions are still useful but mandatory enrollment and forced payment of dues is bullsh1t

If employees want to organize a union I'm all for it but I'm against forcing people to join

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unions are like anything else: it started as a good idea that genuinely helped people; then someone realized they could make money and gain power, and it became a corrupt political control bull#### organization.

NAACP
NOW
AARP

They all started off great and now they suck.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am not asking why you agree with one option or another. I am asking if you agree that unions have outlived their usefulness or not.

No, they have not. The reason why is uncontrolled immigration. Run away immigration stole from the working man of this country the chance to be done serving unions and done serving corporations, essentially enslaved by benefits he couldn't afford to give up.

Our demographics were on the verge of delivering to we, the people, huge increases in demands, hence wages and benefits, but, that was all short circuited by unchecked immigration.

It's easy to see why unions and democrats support it and it's easy to see why GOP'ers do. And, as usual, we, the people, are stuck in the middle and get hammered coming and going.

So, as is, unions are still protecting folks, to some extent. Pretty much in the manner an arsonist helps make sure people support the fire department.

:buddies:

tommyjo

No, they have not. The reason why is uncontrolled immigration. Run away immigration stole from the working man of this country the chance to be done serving unions and done serving corporations, essentially enslaved by benefits he couldn't afford to give up.

Our demographics were on the verge of delivering to we, the people, huge increases in demands, hence wages and benefits, but, that was all short circuited by unchecked immigration.

It's easy to see why unions and democrats support it and it's easy to see why GOP'ers do. And, as usual, we, the people, are stuck in the middle and get hammered coming and going.

So, as is, unions are still protecting folks, to some extent. Pretty much in the manner an arsonist helps make sure people support the fire department.

:buddies:

:killingme

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Unions are like anything else: it started as a good idea that genuinely helped people; then someone realized they could make money and gain power, and it became a corrupt political control bull#### organization.

NAACP
NOW
AARP

They all started off great and now they suck.
You forgot AFSME... Now that O'Malley gave them fair share... they are useless. What fair share is in a nutshell is a law that gives them the right to collect dues from each person they represent, whether they want to or not. It puts the union in bed with the political realm and is no good for anyone involved, especially the tax payers.

Fair share = forced union dues directly from the taxpayer! | Potomac Tea Party Report

This is the way to get money from the workers which in turned is given to the Democratic Party. That is the problem with unions, they are in bed with the political process and have forgotten about the workers.