Is That All That Happens

D

Dew Catcher

Hi everyone. :dance:

I am new here as you can see on the front page. It seems to be that everyone on here likes to debate or even spat alot. Bring it on, I am ready :moon:

Looking to meet new people, who are half way decent and not 'tards :nerd:, so if there are any real ones out there who want to inquire, I will be happy to hear from you. I have a few good outside friends on here, that post quite frequently. So I am assuming I will see them around shortly.

K

Kain99

The bees have certainly been busy this weekend! I've seen more new users spring up than ever... Ought to be an interesting week!:razz2:

D

Dew Catcher

Originally posted by Kain99
The bees have certainly been busy this weekend! I've seen more new users spring up than ever... Ought to be an interesting week!:razz2:

yea well, we shall see what I become of this

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kain99

Its prolly half of the DU coming here because they dont feel their pedistals are being catered to over, and know they can get a rise out of us over here. :lol:

and btw....Dew Catcher, hello. How are you? Nice to see a new face. Are you a reincarnate?

J

justhangn

Dribbles........

Is the name a summery of past post or a hobby?