Is that THUNDER I hear???

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Don't know about anyone else, but the radar shows we might actually get some rain. :cartwheel Looks like it might be a little to late for those hay fields though.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BZHorseMomE said:
Don't know about anyone else, but the radar shows we might actually get some rain. :cartwheel Looks like it might be a little to late for those hay fields though.
So far all thunder and no rain...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
It's funny to look at the radar, because the nasty reds and purples seem to be in So. Charles, No. St. Mary's and then on the Middle west side of Calvert. My JR is sure getting upset with all the Thunder Boomers. :) She thought the 4th of July was over!! Guess the rain is evaporating before it even hits the ground.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
It's funny to look at the radar, because the nasty reds and purples seem to be in So. Charles, No. St. Mary's and then on the Middle west side of Calvert. My JR is sure getting upset with all the Thunder Boomers. :) She thought the 4th of July was over!! Guess the rain is evaporating before it even hits the ground.

:love: To your JR Em!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
BZHorseMomE said:

From the radar guy...."PSCHE!" no rain for so md!! :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
BZHorseMomE said:
Anybody out there know a good rain dance?? :lmao:

If everyone goes out and washes thier trucks,cars,and trailers then after they are all looking good. It will rain!!!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
If everyone goes out and washes thier trucks,cars,and trailers then after they are all looking good. It will rain!!!!

Heading home now...gonna make that truck and trailer shine!