Is there a better

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
DoWhat said:
Great, but can you cook a Leg of Lamb?

I've never tried. I am so totally disgusted with my choice of grocery stores near home. McKays or Food Lion. Food Lion is ghetto and the McKays is set up really bad. I've gone to both a couple times because I can't decide which is the lesser of two evils. I was totally disappointed on Sunday when I went to Food Lion. I had been watching the Food Network and decided that we would try Lamb Chops on the grill. Well don't you know that Food Lion doesn't carry anything but Pork, Beef and Chicken.... :ohwell: We had chicken.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
I had been watching the Food Network and decided that we would try Lamb Chops on the grill. Well don't you know that Food Lion doesn't carry anything but Pork, Beef and Chicken.... :ohwell: We had chicken.
You should PM TWL's Wife and ask her, she has connections all over the county.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
I make a killer bread pudding and rice pudding.
Would you make some for me, please? I promise that if you do, I'll be really nice to you all day long. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I've never tried. I am so totally disgusted with my choice of grocery stores near home. McKays or Food Lion.
Food Lion in Charlotte Hall (near Ledo's) is ghetto. I go to the one in Leonardtown. I'm not a big fan of McKays, either. :ohwell: However, they have items that Food Lion doesn't carry and every so often I'll stop on my way home. :biggrin:

G

gigglestick

Chasey_Lane said:
Food Lion in Charlotte Hall (near Ledo's) is ghetto. I go to the one in Leonardtown. I'm not a big fan of McKays, either. :ohwell: However, they have items that Food Lion doesn't carry and every so often I'll stop on my way home. :biggrin:

Why not go to Mattingly's? Not too much further down the road from Food Lion

CMC122

Go Braves!
pixiegirl said:
I've never tried. I am so totally disgusted with my choice of grocery stores near home. McKays or Food Lion. Food Lion is ghetto and the McKays is set up really bad. I've gone to both a couple times because I can't decide which is the lesser of two evils. I was totally disappointed on Sunday when I went to Food Lion. I had been watching the Food Network and decided that we would try Lamb Chops on the grill. Well don't you know that Food Lion doesn't carry anything but Pork, Beef and Chicken.... :ohwell: We had chicken.
Try the butcher shop across from the Hill's club. They might have lamb chops:yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CMC122 said:
Try the butcher shop across from the Hill's club. They might have lamb chops:yay:

Good idea! I've sent B there for pork chops and steaks and was very happy with the quality of meat they have.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I do not enjoy tapoica pudding. When I was very young, my dear brothers told me that it was made of frog's eyes so I never touched it, and am not about to now.
I like vanilla the best.
I can't bring myself to eat baby sheep, baby cows or baby piggies.
I will however, enjoy a pizza from the Pizza Ranch. Northwest Iowa cuizine at it's best.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pixiegirl said:
FYI -- Stone's Deli (just south of Mechanicsville Road co-located with the Wonder Bread store on the right) has the bestest meats in our hood! I don't buy any meat (chicken or steak) from FL or McKays anymore. It's a little pricier, but a far better quality! :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
crabcake said:
FYI -- Stone's Deli (just south of Mechanicsville Road co-located with the Wonder Bread store on the right) has the bestest meats in our hood! I don't buy any meat (chicken or steak) from FL or McKays anymore. It's a little pricier, but a far better quality! :yay:
and that's probably the place CMC was talking about :dur:
CMC122 said: