Is there any woman out there who *wants* a Pajama-Gram?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anybody?

Nothing says, "You're not sexy and I'll start calling you 'Mother' any day now" like flannel button down pajamas for Valentine's Day.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Well, the name itself doesn't help. Pajama-gram, as in Pajama-Grammy....

Just saying.

But I could be persuaded (if something along NextJen's line of thought)....

--- End of line (MCP)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well we are looking at a new CraftMatic adjustable bed so ...

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Anybody?

Nothing says, "You're not sexy and I'll start calling you 'Mother' any day now" like flannel button down pajamas for Valentine's Day.
NOT ME. ...and the commercials are annoying. :ohwell:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Anybody?

This guys "wife" wouldn't mind a set

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 247

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is, also, off topic, but I wanted to give a shout out to Monello. He made a difference in my life on this forum after mamatutu got banned by Vrai, and I came back as littlelady. I appreciate him. He told me to own up. I did, and have. Maybe, he should help some other forum members who can’t get a grip on honesty. He reminds me of FireBrand, who was my first friend here back in 2011. FB doesn’t post, anymore, either.

Happy foruming, y’all.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is, also, off topic, but I wanted to give a shout out to Monello. He made a difference in my life on this forum after mamatutu got banned by Vrai, and I came back as littlelady. I appreciate him. He told me to own up. I did, and have. Maybe, he should help some other forum members who can’t get a grip on honesty. He reminds me of FireBrand, who was my first friend here back in 2011. FB doesn’t post, anymore, either.

Happy foruming, y’all.

Monello is a keeper for sure. And the best part about him? He won't get me a Pajama-Gram for Vday.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Monello is a keeper for sure. And the best part about him? He won't get me a Pajama-Gram for Vday.

:lol: I have a keeper, too. I think Monello and my hub are the same. They are the glue that repairs, and keeps it all together. Thanks for your replies. This forum has been an adventure for me. Pun intended. Take care.