Is there some rule...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...that if the wind gets up, the horses get out?

I walked the entire line this morning, in shorts, and found a few spots where the wire was maybe a little wrunkled but, no breaks.

The good news is only Reno got out. Sage was just sitting there, PO'd, because he was standing in the side yard, chomping and pooping. Not much of a chase!

:lol:

jrt_ms1995

I walked the entire line this morning, in shorts, and found a few spots where the wire was maybe a little wrunkled but, no breaks.

The good news is only Reno got out. Sage was just sitting there, PO'd, because he was standing in the side yard, chomping and pooping. Not much of a chase!

Suggest you put pictures of the Burger King along the fence line. :buddies:

fredsaid2

Wind causes excitement which leads to allusions of athleticism which leads to running and then jumping...and so, jail breaks. :biggrin:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've heard that horses often mistake regular wind for the cold stale breath of the Reaper, blowing down their neck.

So they bolt.

You get a cold wind out of the north hitting a southbound horse,you'd probably make that mistake also.