is this cat missing?

tiltedangel

This morning there was a beautiful small white and tiger striped, long to med hair cat on my porch. It is a friendly cat and has a collar and a flea collar on. which leads me to believe it has gotten out from somewhere. I am in the lexington park area.

Last edited:

tiltedangel

pics of stray kitty...i removed the collars the neck was a little raw

Attachments

• stray kitty !.jpg
    stray kitty !.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 168
  • stray kitty.jpg
    stray kitty.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 148

tiltedangel

Whereabouts in LP? That cat looks really familiar.

great mills road area, i do believe it got out from somewhere here. There were two collars on it and it was covered in some kind of little ball things from weeds, was very hungry too. I have it in the house and it follows me everywhere, very friendly. I really hope to find the owners, i will see if it has a microchip tomorrow evening.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
great mills road area, i do believe it got out from somewhere here. There were two collars on it and it was covered in some kind of little ball things from weeds, was very hungry too. I have it in the house and it follows me everywhere, very friendly. I really hope to find the owners, i will see if it has a microchip tomorrow evening.

Chances are, it's an indoor/outdoor pet. I'm not saying to put it back outside, but the owners are probably used to it being gone for hours at a time and don't get worried.

tiltedangel

Chances are, it's an indoor/outdoor pet. I'm not saying to put it back outside, but the owners are probably used to it being gone for hours at a time and don't get worried.

i thought the same thing...when i put her out she sits at the door and cries to come back in lol. My only fear is the tom cats here might hurt her, but then again i don't want her in here if she wants to go home. She ate a lot when she came in without taking a breath it seems. Believe me i don't need another cat i have 3 of my own, but i can't stand to see them hungry, they all know where to come:whistle: one of the cats that is outside, i thought was a stray because it was so thin, found out after a few weeks of fattening him up that he belongs to kids on my street, but they don't take care of him so i feed him.

tiltedangel

pics of stray kitty...i removed the collars the neck was a little raw

just updating this kitty :) so far no one has claimed her, she is a sweetheart!but i cannot keep her, i put some flea treatment on her this morning she is losing the hair on her head from the fleas. If there is anyone out there that would like to have her please let me know. I would love to see her go to a good home. I have let her go outside just to see if she would want to go home, but she stays on the porch sleeping in the chair or in the garden, does not leave the yard lol! she loves relaxing on the porch. I have 3 other cats inside and they are so much bigger than her and do not like her at all, so i let her stay out. But that again could be dangerous for her, we have so many strays around they want to fight with her. So please if anyone would like this little kitty just let me know. Thanks

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just updating this kitty :) so far no one has claimed her, she is a sweetheart!but i cannot keep her, i put some flea treatment on her this morning she is losing the hair on her head from the fleas. If there is anyone out there that would like to have her please let me know. I would love to see her go to a good home. I have let her go outside just to see if she would want to go home, but she stays on the porch sleeping in the chair or in the garden, does not leave the yard lol! she loves relaxing on the porch. I have 3 other cats inside and they are so much bigger than her and do not like her at all, so i let her stay out. But that again could be dangerous for her, we have so many strays around they want to fight with her. So please if anyone would like this little kitty just let me know. Thanks

She's probably abandoned.

tiltedangel

she had to be abandoned, too bad because she is just so cute and tiny, hopefully someone will want her. I know animal control in some cases is a really good thing, but i don't ever want to go that route if i don't have to. Its a shame there are so many cats around the neighborhood that need good homes because the owners don't take care of them. I feed them, but i wish they could have nice homes.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
she had to be abandoned, too bad because she is just so cute and tiny, hopefully someone will want her. I know animal control in some cases is a really good thing, but i don't ever want to go that route if i don't have to. Its a shame there are so many cats around the neighborhood that need good homes because the owners don't take care of them. I feed them, but i wish they could have nice homes.

In a perfect world.

I hope you can find a home for her. Every time I read about an abandoned kitty, I wish I could take it, but I already have 2 kitties in my home. There is always room for more kitties, but I don't have room for more litter boxes.

tiltedangel

i can understand that too lol. There are 4 outside that i feed to include the little one that i call Sophie, the others eat and leave, but she stays put. She deserves better. The others live in the neighborhood but their owners don't take care of them, and i always feel like i am doing something to hurt them if i had to call animal control, so i never do unless they are hurt or sick.

tiltedangel

awww heck! what is one more lol! decided to keep Sophie too:howdy: She has been doing great with staying in the house and gets along with the others...so this will be her furever home. Thanks to all who replied :howdy:

tiltedangel

one look at that cute face and i am done when it comes to animals lol! and i know how full places are with strays and kittens now that need homes, so this one will just stay put.

CrashTest

And now you know she'll sit outside and not go anywhere. Helps to have a cat that will go outside. Fewer turds to clean up.

tiltedangel

And now you know she'll sit outside and not go anywhere. Helps to have a cat that will go outside. Fewer turds to clean up.

for the past couple of days she has been in with the other cats that don't go out, and she hasn't tried to get out. i think she is happy, and the other outside cat is happy to because now he gets all the outside food.