Is this racist or not? Explain for me...

GregV814

In these hyper-sensitive absurd times, this happened.

Fox 5's morning news duo team is "inclusive".

The birthing human is a woc and the non-birther is a typical hokey azz cracker.
The sports guy has a nice personality MOC.

During a super-bowl food segment (a filler between weather, news and traffic) the sports guy was in a fake kitchen, cooking fake food and munching on food.

The woc joking asked the sports guy if he was "eatin' collard greens"...

OH NO!!!! how insensitive!!!!!

Was this racist?

Last edited:

Bare-ya-cuda

In these hyper-sensitive absurd times, this happened.

Fox 5's morning new duo team is "inclusive".

The birthing human is a woc and the non-birther is a typical hokey azz cracker.
The sports guy has a nice personality MOC.

During a super-bowl food segment (a filler between weather, news and traffic) the sports guy was in a fake kitchen, cooking fake food and munching on food.

The woc joking asked the sports guy if he was "eatin' collard greens"...

OH NO!!!! how insensitive!!!!!

Was this racist?
The POC on fox 5 in the morning don’t like white people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most Americans associate collards with Southerners in general, not blacks specifically.

I'm pretty sure this war on food is being brought on by our overlords who don't want us eating anything but bugs and dirt. If they can get us to see that food is racist, over half this country will willingly eat bugs and dirt, then Bill Gates can have all the fried chicken and steak and fresh fruits/veggies for himself.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’m going to change my preferences to colored from now on, they have better food choices.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Most Americans associate collards with Southerners in general, not blacks specifically.

I'm pretty sure this war on food is being brought on by our overlords who don't want us eating anything but bugs and dirt. If they can get us to see that food is racist, over half this country will willingly eat bugs and dirt, then Bill Gates can have all the fried chicken and steak and fresh fruits/veggies for himself.
If you can get them to do that why not just convince them to off themselves, it’s not like you’re living if you’re living on bugs.