Is this reporter an idiot, or just doing his job?

I don't know if anyone saw this clip on FOX postgame yesterday. A reporter keeps asking Lion's coach Rod Marinelli about why he hasn't fired his defensive coordinator (who happens to be his son in law). The reporter eventually asks Rod if he wished his daughter had married a better defensive coordinator.

donbarzini

According to Eric Kuselias on Mike & Mike, this has been a "running joke" between these two all season.

Reporter was a complete jerk.

That's what I think. I had kinda been rooting for Detroit to go 0-16 this year, just because. But, for some reason I'm thinking about rooting for a win over Green Bay next week. Marinelli seems like a decent enough guy, and maybe he and his team deserve one bright moment this year.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Then I would say that he has a fair bit of job security.

"Chairman Frank, I am here on behalf of my industry; ####### sportswriters. We don't really need a bailout, but, we figure you people in congress are at the very least as stupid as our plentiful supply of readers, so, if we were to ask for a bunch of money, we calculate that our odds are better than if we hadn't asked, therefore..."

:jameo:

DuffMan

That's what I think. I had kinda been rooting for Detroit to go 0-16 this year, just because. But, for some reason I'm thinking about rooting for a win over Green Bay next week. Marinelli seems like a decent enough guy, and maybe he and his team deserve one bright moment this year.

Your going to WHAT against Green Bay next week? :buttkick: No I don't think so! Well then again the way GB has been playing I would not be suprised.

Your going to WHAT against Green Bay next week? :buttkick: No I don't think so! Well then again the way GB has been playing I would not be suprised.

Sorry :shrug: I'm not sure yet, but out of sympathy I'm leaning toward rooting against the 0-16 season. Depends on whether or not I'm in a bloodthirsty mood Sunday.