is this the same George Floyd?

Hijinx

GregV814

How dare you speak the truth!!!!
Check Freddie Gray, the arch bishop of Baltimore , icon of icons!! 9 officerS indicted, all cleared, millions of dollars of damage.
Oh, let us not forget Terrence G. Johnson!!

Hessian

Yes...another pillar of his community. A Michael Brown gentle giant...and now the police are being disbanded/defunded. So That will PREVENT crime records from being established: Problem solved.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Does it really matter at this point? This thing has taken on a life of its own and there's no room for questions.
Exactly, you're not going to win this by putting the "victim" on trial. Sacrificial heads are going to have to roll (over and above the involved officers).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exactly, you're not going to win this by putting the "victim" on trial. Sacrificial heads are going to have to roll (over and above the involved officers).

We should be used to the media lying to and manipulating us.

Scootboot

For the the most part you don't end up in a police chock hold of any kind if you don't encounter the police. So boys and girls don't get high off of fentanyl, methamphetamine and THC and pass a counterfeit twenty if you don't want to end up in police custody. Again not saying he deserved to die the way he did but let's be honest if he was a law abiding citizen then he wouldn't have ended up where he was at the time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time they set these people up for sainthood it always turns out to be a lie.

Always.

You'd think at some point people would wise up but the TV is way too powerful.

Hijinx

Every time they set these people up for sainthood it always turns out to be a lie.

Always.

You'd think at some point people would wise up but the TV is way too powerful.

What makes you believe they didn't know George LLoyds record.
You have to understand that his record doesn't mean a thing to criminals who lead and participate in riots and looting.
This isn't even about a white officer with a bad record choking a black criminal.

It's party time and this is merely an excuse. They have been waiting for years for this, they aren 't about to miss their chance.

Louise

What makes you believe they didn't know George LLoyds record.
You have to understand that his record doesn't mean a thing to criminals who lead and participate in riots and looting.
This isn't even about a white officer with a bad record choking a black criminal.

It's party time and this is merely an excuse. They have been waiting for years for this, they aren 't about to miss their chance.

I really don’t want to look tomorrow of how the 1 million people protest in DC went. I hope I am pleasantly surprised. God bless the US.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So! We have four cops who have been convicted by the media for accidentally killing a violent career criminal who was high on drugs and fighting them. They have been sacrificed to the prog Gods, along with our cities and untold people who've lost their business and some their lives.

For a lie.

I hope you're proud of yourself, America.

Hessian

Vrai...that PORTION of America you referred to has a very twisted understanding of words like "Justice, Property, Law," etc...
Their "Pride" has nothing to do with the Republic, our constitution, or Free Market capitalism.
Their rage was nurtured in lousy public schools with abysmal standards, overcrowded classrooms and neurotic bureaucracy.
Their bills are paid by producing tax payers & businesses..of whom they hate.

THAT is the portion of America that exhibits "pride." As you know, pride comes before the fall. The core question is how costly is that fall going to be--to those who are trying to keep the Republic & Free Market Capitalism alive...in the face of Marxist insurgents who KNOW that Revolutionary Anarchy...evolves into Tyranny. First...we must identify the enemy, second we must unite to counter it, third,...it must be defeated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
second we must unite to counter it

Man, I just don't see that happening. The media owns us, like it has owned every generation since mass messaging was invented. As long as they are predominantly anti-America globalists, they will have the power to rouse the rabble and create the narrative.

On a positive note, I have been upgraded from mere "racist" to "Nazi Princess". :diva:

That's what we're dealing with here: telling the truth makes you a Nazi.

Hijinx

I understand one of the cops in Minneapolis only had 4 days on the job.
How can they hold a rookie like that responsible.?
If he had told the veteran cop to stop he would have been ignored.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I understand one of the cops in Minneapolis only had 4 days on the job.
How can they hold a rookie like that responsible.?
If he had told the veteran cop to stop he would have been ignored.
I believe it was two of them that were new to the job with less than a week on.

Hijinx

I believe it was two of them that were new to the job with less than a week on.

Well they are nervous enough without expecting them to start giving advice and guidance to veterans.
They should be cautioned and put back to work.